Our valued sponsor

Premium Advertising Partner swissmoney

swissmoney

Mentor Group Gold
Nov 15, 2023
Switzerland
Visit site
Hello everyone,

We’re happy to be part of this community.

At swissmoney, we offer a range of services suited for both private and business accounts, including payment cards, crypto capabilities, and multi-currency accounts.

This thread will keep you updated on all things swissmoney. We encourage open discussions, questions, and sharing of insights. Whether you're a current user, considering our services, or simply interested in the evolving world of fintech, we're here to chat!

Looking forward to great discussions and insights.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wary of anything that uses the word "Swiss" in its branding without being genuinely Swiss. By all accounts, this company is Swiss in name and incorporation only. It looks a lot like a Lithuanian company that for some reason went for Swiss SRO registration instead of getting an EMI license or setting up an EMI agent/distributor agreement. You can tell they aren't meaningfully Swiss because they aren't issuing cards through a Swiss bank but through a Lithuanian EMI. A Swiss company that issues cards would do so in partnership with Swissbankers, Viseca, or another Swiss bank.

That doesn't necessarily mean they are bad or unreliable. It's just a pattern I've seen before and had bad experiences with. Being Swiss is to a lot of people perceived as prestigious in financial services.

I look forward to reading other people's experiences. It's possible SwissMoney is fine.

I edited the title of this thread to be less promotional.

I'm wary of anything that uses the word "Swiss" in its branding without being genuinely Swiss. By all accounts, this company is Swiss in name and incorporation only. It looks a lot like a Lithuanian company that for some reason went for Swiss SRO registration instead of getting an EMI license or setting up an EMI agent/distributor agreement. You can tell they aren't meaningfully Swiss because they aren't issuing cards through a Swiss bank but through a Lithuanian EMI. A Swiss company that issues cards would do so in partnership with Swissbankers, Viseca, or another Swiss bank.

That doesn't necessarily mean they are bad or unreliable. It's just a pattern I've seen before and had bad experiences with. Being Swiss is to a lot of people perceived as prestigious in financial services.

I look forward to reading other people's experiences. It's possible SwissMoney is fine.

I edited the title of this thread to be less promotional.
There are a lot of companies registered at this address: Metallstrasse 8 6300 Zug

I would proceed with extreme caution.

Always beware of anything “Swiss”, no matter its dna. For example see what happened to a notorious “Suisse” bank smi(&%
There is nothing cool in being Swiss.

lol....don't get me excited smi(&%

@Sols, @Konstanz, @jafo : You performed a perfect and highly valuable investigative work. Thanks and hats off! thu&¤#

Just out of curiousity, e.g. how bad is Swissmoney against MisterTango/Bankera? As for me they look the same.
I have only 2 clients using them, so far they only complained about the high fees, but they operate crypto exchanges so no wonder.

Bankera is the worst EMI in my opinion compliance wise, i doubt there can ever be anything worse... But yes they have great fees
Does anyone still use MisterTango?

Reactions: IllIlllIII
I have only 2 clients using them, so far they only complained about the high fees, but they operate crypto exchanges so no wonder.

Bankera is the worst EMI in my opinion compliance wise, i doubt there can ever be anything worse... But yes they have great fees
Does anyone still use MisterTango?
I agree regarding Bankera being a complete garbage and must be avoid 100%.

Reactions: Clearsky Network
Swissmoney, this isn't how you do advertising. These posts will stay here forever and look like posts you paid for. No one will believe they are genuine review

I think its at least a little irresponsible to make that claim as a staff member of this forum without proof, but your assumption is wrong. I'm not in any way connected to them. I registered on their platform though, which was fast and easy, but I found that their fees are too high so I won't be using them.

Reactions: Kranders
I think its at least a little irresponsible to make that claim as a staff member of this forum without proof, but your assumption is wrong. I'm not in any way connected to them. I registered on their platform though, which was fast and easy, but I found that their fees are too high so I won't be using them.
I would've posted the exact same thing even if I wasn't a moderator. I wasn't making any concrete statements, assumptions, or conclusions; just an observation that based on the available information, your posts looks suspicious. It looks like something Swissmoney themselves would pay someone to post. But maybe it's a legitimate review that just happens to almost perfectly coincide with another that also looks a little strange.

I would've posted the exact same thing even if I wasn't a moderator. I wasn't making any concrete statements, assumptions, or conclusions; just an observation that based on the available information, your posts looks suspicious. It looks like something Swissmoney themselves would pay someone to post. But maybe it's a legitimate review that just happens to almost perfectly coincide with another that also looks a little strange.
Ok, point taken. I can see how it might have looked.

Latest Threads