Our valued sponsor

Premium Advertising Partner swissmoney

Ok but that is not private banking services or even close to what private banking services are like - as a client of private banking myself. Better to compare to Amex like you did than to make a bold claim that it is anything like private banking services.
My friend, private banking is a very generic and extensive term. If you understood from which perspective i meant it, then you'd not need to waste on this conversation any further. :)

Swissmoney is a sham, my application for a business account which comes with an account log in. After a lengthy procedure of providing all documents required (Articles, certificates, extracts, POF, UBO certificates etc,) lengthy questionnaire and the €450 fee plus 5 days to be reviewed. A couple days ago I tried logging in to see if the account showed any progress to find that it was no longer a company account but a personal one asking me to finish my KYC process to onboard. Company account was gone. No explanation. After contacting my account representative, Support numerous times, even on here - I got no response, except an email now saying, “due to our compliance rules and regulatory standards, we are unable to open business account for you at this time. ” How incredibly convenient. Just like Bankera that takes your review fees… Caution Caution!!!

We appreciate your feedback and understand your concerns. Our team is dedicated to maintaining high compliance and regulatory standards. In your case, it appears that your company's profile did not meet our criteria, and we cannot work with such companies at the current moment. Please be assured that the onboarding fee has been fully refunded. We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused.

• Love
Reactions: jafo and Jbb1
Swissmoney is a sham, my application for a business account which comes with an account log in. After a lengthy procedure of providing all documents required (Articles, certificates, extracts, POF, UBO certificates etc,) lengthy questionnaire and the €450 fee plus 5 days to be reviewed. A couple days ago I tried logging in to see if the account showed any progress to find that it was no longer a company account but a personal one asking me to finish my KYC process to onboard. Company account was gone. No explanation. After contacting my account representative, Support numerous times, even on here - I got no response, except an email now saying, “due to our compliance rules and regulatory standards, we are unable to open business account for you at this time. ” How incredibly convenient. Just like Bankera that takes your review fees… Caution Caution!!!
for a similar reason I closed my personal account with them. Each affiliate or customer received diferent prices. Every YouTuber offers another prices!!!!

Some offer everything for free via their affiliate link (many German Youtubers... ) ...IBAN, cards etc... all for free. Others, however, are completely different. Iban 100-400EUR...WOW. I don't know why they call themselves "Swiss". All services are from LT.... and my experience shows me that everything that has to do with LT doesn't work properly. Not at all for large amounts. Now there is way too much advertising about SM, but let's see if the service works after 2-3 months and if everyone gets the money out as easily as it is advertised!!!!!. (when the Bull Run really starts!) Good luck!!!

Reactions: Gjrwings
My friend, private banking is a very generic and extensive term. If you understood from which perspective i meant it, then you'd not need to waste on this conversation any further. :)

Not too worried about whatever perspective you meant it from but they do not offer anything like private banking...lol.

You didn't fully debank yourself?
Never said I did

Reactions: Forester and jafo
Special offer!

We're excited to present a special opportunity exclusively for the forum members! For the next 7 days, anyone who signs up on our platform using the link will gain free access to all our services. This is your opportunity to test and enjoy our platform at absolutely no cost.

To take advantage of this offer, complete the identity verification after registering, and dive into the full experience of our services.

Please be aware that this offer of free access is only valid for the 7-day period. After this period ends on Monday, the pricing for all accounts will convert to our standard pricing.

To receive an individual IBAN you will still charge 250€ if I understand correctly?

• Wow
Reactions: IllIlllIII
How much volume is this useful for before they start foaming at the mouth and falling over backwards?
How much substance is there in your comment, what does it contribute?

Even under the threat of fatal violence, I am NEVER EVER providing ANY of this! This is extremely personal and NOT anyone's business!
I take NO prisoners at such a request!

I take less offense if someone tells me: "We are now at War. Get your weapons ready." ;)
I agree but my tax returns are not much detailed, they just show the flat tax amount I pay.
Anyway I tried with genuine documents and my patience is exhausted. I’m pretty sure I would be approved in the blink of an eye with fake docs.

I agree but my tax returns are not much detailed, they just show the flat tax amount I pay.
Oh yes! I remember this now. True. The flat tax "down south". Yep, that's quite different. I can live with that!

I have the "Imposizione secondo il dispendio" and I don't want to reveal that. I travel in Asia and Latin America...if that sh1t gets out, I'm DEAD!
What am I going to do when dozens of armed men with low IQs (<80) (e.g. in Latin America) stop me, unarmed, on "their" road? :rolleyes: