Our valued sponsor

Trust noone & except yourself and your people

dotbloup

Offshore Agent
Pro Member
May 16, 2016
Visit site
I am sorry to say there are so many scammers outside. They aren't all from the same job position. They can be accountants, attorneys, administrative agents, company formation agents. They can be located everywhere on the planet. It would be a mistake to think that you are safe in the UK or in Germany. For instance, you can find more serious in Cyprus than in the UK.

In fact, people tell you: if you want to have information talk an attorney or accountant. Then they charge you big money and you still don't have an answer to your question. Or they encourage you to spend your money in anything that is not productive like an additional nominee, an accounting service, an overpriced virtual office, useless administrative procedure, a new entity that will just cost money, crazy useless paperwork...

I know that people who come here know what i am talking about because we all faced this situation at some point. It is just a waste of time and money.

I can tell you something, in many jurisdictions, the tax penalty is not high at all. It is better to see how much you would pay if you mess up and that's it. Most of the time the tax authorities want to get paid before suing companies. Crazy enough, sometimes, go talk to the tax authorities, you will save money. Just think about you will tell them.

Instead of "scammers" I would say "desperate people who have no idea what they're doing". Which ironically is not far from being a "scammer". :)

Most people don't really care about you. Not trusting anyone by default is just a healthy way to put things. In regards to services, never pay for anything if you can get it free easily enough, and if you decide to use a service, make sure you have done your due diligence.

The world's situation sucks. Not only there is unemployment, but companies are struggling. Their first interest is to get more money. They do not really care about their customers despite whatever the say. There are exceptions to this, and the key is to find these exceptions.

What you said is one example on why it's important to build a network of people you trust. The very best of services come from people who have no need to advertise on the internet anymore.

Instead of "scammers" I would say "desperate people who have no idea what they're doing". Which ironically is not far from being a "scammer". :)

Most people don't really care about you. Not trusting anyone by default is just a healthy way to put things. In regards to services, never pay for anything if you can get it free easily enough, and if you decide to use a service, make sure you have done your due diligence.

The world's situation sucks. Not only there is unemployment, but companies are struggling. Their first interest is to get more money. They do not really care about their customers despite whatever the say. There are exceptions to this, and the key is to find these exceptions.

What you said is one example on why it's important to build a network of people you trust. The very best of services come from people who have no need to advertise on the internet anymore.

But those people who look desperate very much know their law. They know that they bill you something that in fact you are not forced to buy. For instance, i think about the VAT registration in Europe. It is not mandatory in most EU countries or the nominee director in a country where there is no public records like Seychelles.

I totally agree with much of all of this. However, there are people that don't know how to do things, or they don't have the time for it and even people that simply just want to pay a fee to get it all done so they don't have to worry about it.

I agree there are many people out there that could save lots of money if they did proper research and if they have the time but most focus on their business and to make money rather than tumbling around with something they don't know about.

For instance, i think about the VAT registration in Europe. It is not mandatory in most EU countries or the nominee director in a country where there is no public records like Seychelles.
Sometimes it is not clear to the agent what their customer is looking for or they just try to oversell is that different from any other business?

We all need to make money each day to get something to eat and live ;)

Reactions: myhand
That's why I love this forum so much. Great people here willing to help :)

Reactions: negon
In fact, people tell you: if you want to have information talk an attorney or accountant. Then they charge you big money and you still don't have an answer to your question. Or they encourage you to spend your money in anything that is not productive like an additional nominee, an accounting service, an overpriced virtual office, useless administrative procedure, a new entity that will just cost money, crazy useless paperwork...
I have been experiencing exact this and that's why I have found this forum after lot's of Googling I finally found people around that knew something about all of this or could answer my questions.

For people doing regular business daily and that only slightly heard about offshore companies it is all new land and very complicated to understand!

Reactions: bountymounty
I have been experiencing exact this and that's why I have found this forum after lot's of Googling I finally found people around that knew something about all of this or could answer my questions.

For people doing regular business daily and that only slightly heard about offshore companies it is all new land and very complicated to understand!
second that.. has been a pleasure to be here and will stay for a long time :)

I totally agree with much of all of this. However, there are people that don't know how to do things, or they don't have the time for it and even people that simply just want to pay a fee to get it all done so they don't have to worry about it.

I agree there are many people out there that could save lots of money if they did proper research and if they have the time but most focus on their business and to make money rather than tumbling around with something they don't know about.
I only trust you @Admin ki#¤%