Our valued sponsor

Ukrainian caught with 455,000 EURO

wellington

Mentor Group Gold
Nov 14, 2020
Visit site

Ukrainian pensioner detained in Germany with 455,000 euros - BildBorder guards at Munich airport stopped a 66-year-old Ukrainian citizen who was about to fly to Cyprus. Among the clothes in his suitcase they found thick packs of 20 and 50 euro bills.During the inspection the traveler said that he had only 300 euros with him. Then another man approached him in the boarding area and handed him a small suitcase, which aroused the suspicion of the police.

It's ALL relative! rof/%

If either of you showed up at a dinner next to me and opened up a briefcase containing €450K, I wouldn't even bat an eye! ;)
I couldn't care less! :cool: (And for the record, I wouldn't even consider myself "rich" :rolleyes: )

That's why they have these low-IQ border patrol agents procuring pecuniary advantages for their slavemasters/overlords by purloining the fruits of someone else's labor while simultaneously being gullible indentured slaves themselves. rof/% rof/%

It's not like it's illegal to fly with cash. You just have to fill in a bunch of paperwork. The guy lied, acted suspiciously and is now facing the consequences. Not much to say.
Considering if he announced the money he would have been robbed for SURE! Who can blame him? :rolleyes:

and...

Ad Nauseam...

PS. The amount of theft complaints at airports around the world is mind-boggling... I don't blame ANYONE for NOT "outing" themselves. I remember, vividly, a case at Schiphol where a Japanese elderly couple reported to Dutch Customs €1.7M in cash, paperwork and all, and were later targeted and robbed outside the airport on their way to the ING bank at Herengracht 580, in Amsterdam. Not even the bank General Manager knew when they were coming. I wonder which"inside" bandits could have alerted those street "bandits"? :rolleyes:
Imagine someone losing their life savings because they obediently followed all the "rules, regulations, and laws" enacted to "protect them" :oops:

Reactions: wellington
But tbf who on earth flies with hundreds of thousands
I used to do this ALL the time from the early '80s up to September 2001. Then the airport "checks" started to get into place, so I shelved that "route". ;)

I never ever had an issue and I never ever reported anything to anyone. Why should I? It's NOT their money ;)

why not exchange the cash to bitcoin and then cashout bitcoin in the destination country ? Smuggling cash is very stupid
So easy for +99,99% of people to fall prey to the Western BS propaganda (or the Russian propaganda or the Chinese propaganda etc etc).

When a person, e.g. this Ukrainian, has been reared in Ukraine and indoctrinated with Western propaganda of
"Rule of Law",
Freedom of Speech,
"The West is NOT corrupt",
"The single market seeks to guarantee the free movement of goods, capital, services, and people, known collectively as the "four freedoms". This is achieved through common rules and standards that all participating states are legally committed to follow."
So, this:
1706459243112.png

Also this:
1706459153071.png

There isn't a SINGLE person in my European relatives, including but not limited to my British relatives (+300 people), that REALLY understands the above-mentioned propaganda! Not one! I even have lawyers and judges (family judges though) in those relatives and they do NOT understand this propaganda BS. Not even f*cking close!

Now, imagine a gullible, unlearned, uninitiated Ukrainian that has been spoonfed Western BS propaganda about the EU and the USA etc etc. Do you think they have the mental faculties to question let alone comprehend the sophistry and casuistry in those "terms of art"? :rolleyes:

Place your bets rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%

Reactions: wellington

Latest Threads