Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Laiki Bank

• USB Bank Cyprus

• Other bank? please post which one!

• Total voters
You may need to let us know what requirements to the bank you are looking at.

Reactions: pontiacG8
Both bank of Cyprus and Piraeus bank Cyprus are good banks. There are more!! ;)
There are good alternative offshore banks as well if that is of anyone's interest.

I haven't yet opened one; that's why I'm here. I want to learn a little more about my options and what to look for. I think your list of requirements is in line with my own' date=' however.[/quote']
You may want to look for some good Internet banking, options of debit card, multi currency accounts and how fast the money can go in/out of the account with IBAN transfers ;) Hope this makes sense and can help you make the right choice.

Laiki Bank was one of the best banks in Cyprus before they turned into Bank of Cyprus!! They accepted Adult business and were easy to apply for account opening, it's sad that they didn't made it. I was a happy customer at that time.

What Cyprus based bank is the best when it comes to the following requirements:
  • Internet banking in English
  • Wire transfer sends from within the internet banking
  • Multi currency accounts i.e. USD and EUR and GBP
  • Debit Card to withdraw money in ATM
  • IBAN money transfers
We had some great tme with Bank of Piraeus and Bank of Cyprus. Not a single issue so far if any they got sorted out within minutes. Their support is great and fast.

Bank of Cyprus Private Banking ranked first among Cypriot, Greek and other international financial institutions operating in Cyprus in the Private Banking sector. This accolade classifies the Bank among the leading financial institutions offering Private Banking services and is yet another important international distinction for the Bank of Cyprus Group.

The award proves once again the high quality level of service offered by the Private Banking division of Bank of Cyprus. It also confirms the successful strategy of the Bank with regards to offering bespoke solutions and integrated products and services in the area of wealth management (through the provision of banking services, investment services and discretionary asset management services).

This recognition by EUROMONEY is ever more important in today?s macroeconomic environment as it reaffirms the Bank?s ability to safely and successfully respond to its clients? financial needs and emphasizes its clients? loyalty and trust.

Divorce attorney in Rockford IL

Piareus Bank Cyprus and Bank of Cyprus are some of the most trusted banks in Cyprus.

Indeed Hellenic bank should replace Laiki bank.