Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Laiki Bank

• USB Bank Cyprus

• Other bank? please post which one!

• Total voters
Bank of Cyprus (both the Cypriot and UK wings) in my experience have been absolutely terrible. They didn't even acknowledge my application and I had to chase them up several times. They never bothered to return calls or respond to emails. I wouldn't trust my money with a bank that is difficult to get any action from. Complete bunch of amateurs.

Conversely, I've had a good experience with RCB Bank in Cyprus thusfar. Anybody else used RCB and what has your experience been?

Reactions: JohnLocke
Piraeus and if possible Bank of Cyprus is my vote at any time.
Things are getting toff to get an account in Cyprus you need to carefully collect all your documents and make sure they are not expired, certified by a notary service and best would be to get a bankers reference letter to avoid any delays. Unfortunatly there has been lot's of people cheating and now you see the outcome they tighten the checks and document requirements!

My votes go to Bank of Cyprus and Piraeus Bank they both are great banks facilitating all what you need for your day to day banking needs. Haven't so far not had a single issue with both of them holding an account for 2 years!

Piraeus and Hellenic bank started to get complicated when you apply for banking with them as a Internet Business. If you are going for Holding company with them it makes things easier as long as you have documentation about your business setup.