Our valued sponsor

What is the least "problematic" EMI at the moment?

the safest choice would probably be to have the payment come in through multiple accounts.

I would go with Wise, Blackcatcard, Airwallex and Wirex.

If only a single payment is possible I would prefer Wise, never had any problems and had processed many transactions.
Unfortunately payment can't be split
Where is the money coming from? Do you have sales agreement/proof of sale?
Most probably USA or Europe.

Yes there's proof of domain sale (the platform, GoDaddy, issues a transaction receipt)

Reactions: jafo
All EMI's are at risk, documentation of your transactions is the key to stay out of troubles.

Reactions: Onassis
Most probably USA or Europe.

Yes there's proof of domain sale (the platform, GoDaddy, issues a transaction receipt)
There are many factors that go into assessing the likelihood that a financial institution will find a transaction suspicious, such as account history, residence/nationality of account holder, and so on.

That said, I have seen Revolut and Wise handle six-figure domain sales without breaking a sweat. Zen is also good for these things.

Reactions: Onassis and jafo
Open an account with an introducer. Have them discuss your case in advance with one of their officers, they will send them all necessary info for account opening including relevant documents to your transaction. You will first get their approval followed by account opening. Then money will flow in seamlessly. An EU based EMI should be fine.

Reactions: jafo
can't you get paid in crypto?
1694450351820.png

;)

Latest Threads