0% tax on almost all foreign source income with NO MINIMUM STAY

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Kaseder

There is no other place with these key advantages:
- 0% tax on almost all foreign income
- no minimum stay
- easy residence for EU citizen
The ONLY proof of residence requested is to have a property in portugal or a rental agreement. Since i will buy a property in portugal i can provide a rental agreement at low cost to anyone interested in this unique tax regime. Of course i can help too with setting up the nhr regime .
Somone asked me about what to do if taxation will change.. well it already happened : they raised taxation on pensions from 0 to 10% but they DIDN'T ENFORCE it on who already enrolled in nhr (New 10% income tax charge on pensions under Portuguese NHR regime (via Passle)). So there is a good chance if you enroll now that you will maintain the actual 0% taxation. Even if they should change this, you could simply not renew your rental agreement and move elsewhere :)

If someone wants to talk in private, you can contact me on telegram, I have the same username : kaseder.
Good luck to everyone else setting up his future!

void

Entrepreneur
Is this any good for EU citizen who would actually qualifies as tax resident of another EU country at the same time?
In which scenario can I benefit from this?

Kaseder

Is this any good for EU citizen who would actually qualifies as tax resident of another EU country at the same time?
In which scenario can I benefit from this?
No, You can live wherever you want but your tax residence must be in Portugal. You must deregister your residence in your actual country and register in portugal

Kaseder

So you will need to buy property in Portugal otherwise it won't work?
No, as i wrote , the proof of residence requested is to have property OR simply a 12months rental agreement. Since i am buying a property i can make such rental agreement to someone interested in enroll like me in NHR regime. The rental will be enough to mantain your NHR status and enjoy 0% tax on foreign income

Mike Forman

If all was that simple... Maybe 20 years ago this would have worked.

How and where is your personal income generated? That's where it will be taxed.

If you don't live in Portugal and can't provide solid proof in the country you are residing that you spend most of the time in Portugal (bills, spending, tax certificate, rent,..) you will just pay the tax rate in the EU country you reside. A 0pct tax certificate wont help you much either just as setting up an offshore HK company running from your home country won't help

Kaseder

If all was that simple... Maybe 20 years ago this would have worked.

How and where is your personal income generated? That's where it will be taxed.

If you don't live in Portugal and can't provide solid proof in the country you are residing that you spend most of the time in Portugal (bills, spending, tax certificate, rent,..) you will just pay the tax rate in the EU country you reside. A 0pct tax certificate wont help you much either just as setting up an offshore HK company running from your home country won't help
Exactly. You must have a foreign source of income( like capital gains, dividends etc.) and you of course must not have tax residence in other countries or you will be taxed elsewhere

Last edited: