Our valued sponsor

1 billion usd or more

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesbogosian

BANNED MEMBER
Jan 12, 2020
Visit site
if someone wanted to deposit one billion dollars or more in offshore bank accounts, what would be the best way to diversify this much money? or better yet lets assume it was 2 billion dollars, what would be the very best way to go about diversifying such vast amounts of money? should they get a special package if they wanted to diversify such amounts of money in offshore bank accounts the world over? would they need a special kind of lawyer or interest group like what politicians get when they receive donations from lobby groups? how should someone diversify if its this much money were talking about here? where should they seek financial advice and from whom if its this kind of money? could such amounts of money be even deposited in offshore bank accounts assuming that diversification even took place in the first place? would anyone care to tell me or comment here please........

Nothing wrong with wet dreaming, but best focus on the practical and realistic. fin4774"

In a hypothetical scenario in which I had 1 or 2 billion of idle funds, I'd store this in a few luxury hotels and shopping malls. At this stratosphere of wealth, bank deposits are no longer relevant. Even the most generous state guarantees cover just a tiny fraction in the case of a bank failure.

Those deposits are still an option, if you're fine with the 99% downside, or with the hell of spending the rest of your life managing a thousand accounts. Or perhaps some private insurance to complement the state guarantees? For f**k sake...

Reactions: troubled soul
Nothing wrong with wet dreaming, but best focus on the practical and realistic. fin4774"

In a hypothetical scenario in which I had 1 or 2 billion of idle funds, I'd store this in a few luxury hotels and shopping malls. At this stratosphere of wealth, bank deposits are no longer relevant. Even the most generous state guarantees cover just a tiny fraction in the case of a bank failure.

Those deposits are still an option, if you're fine with the 99% downside, or with the hell of spending the rest of your life managing a thousand accounts. Or perhaps some private insurance to complement the state guarantees? For f**k sake...
are you serious or just screwing my chain here.................? im being very serious.

Reactions: Horsepowa
For 1 billion $ some countries would break the law themselves. Maybe this is because of your english. Are you aware that 1 billion $ = 1000 x 1 million $ ?
Yes there are people who have rolled 1 billion $ offshore mostly politicians but not 1 billion at time. Its always 10 million now, 5 million later and so on. Always later diversified in ivestments and not just having a bank balance. Because the bank can close with your money in it. One option would be btc. But of course not 1 billion , maybe 20%.

The original poster is a spam bot that's for sure. No one without smoking anything would ask such a question!

• Haha
Reactions: aplusbangla
I think we will close this thread now. I hope the bot passed away :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads