Our valued sponsor

24 and 100K on the side

I dont do onchain stuff nor trade shitcoins.
Focus on BTC, just one chart, and go high timeframe.

Most (if not all) trading strategies you see online are a variation of 'support and resistance' trading, master that and you are good.

This being said I have an ETH and BNB bag, but I only 'actively' trade BTC.

Mostly BTC, then ETH then BNB. When things start to get heated I start selling some BTC (boys gotta eat) and start hedging spot on inverse perps.

You have to be on the right side of the bell curve to understand trading, but on the left side to do execution in my experience.
And to add, repetitive graph, I've made a good amount with them! Saw similarities and kept surfing.

Reactions: TheCryptoAnt
Ok guys, I will make one remark for the crypto bro's. For large sums, let's say f**k you money, so that you don't have to work anymore.
It is stupid to keep everything in crypto. Just see what the ultra rich do, they diversify.

If something goes wrong you can start from scratch. A friend of mine had nearly 3MM$ or more in crypto and tokesn. Lost most of it during the crash, and had to sell when the price was low.
I have told him the same. Diversification is king.

Reactions: 12345
Ok guys, I will make one remark for the crypto bro's. For large sums, let's say f**k you money, so that you don't have to work anymore.
It is stupid to keep everything in crypto. Just see what the ultra rich do, they diversify.

If something goes wrong you can start from scratch. A friend of mine had nearly 3MM$ or more in crypto and tokesn. Lost most of it during the crash, and had to sell when the price was low.
I hate this cheap cliche but here it fits so be it... bitcoin, not crypto

is there counter party risk? hands off... simple as that

Reactions: JackAlabama
Just two things because I have been in your shoes (but not with crypto, just actual money when Swiss banks were the sh1t in the 80s).

(1) Do NOT get into ANY deals/investments with ANYONE contacting you via PM. If they do, confirm their offer with all of us in Mentor Group Gold.

(2) Never ever do this! Don't even tell your OWN mother (definitely NOT your father). It doesn't mean they are bad, it just means it adds NO added value. People will look at you and think they deserve ALL your money. People have swindled Usain Bolt out of his money. Think about how crazy that is. The fastest man on the planet and yet someone thought they deserved his money.

Follow the same course that made you this money!

Now, join the Mentor Group Gold. :cool:

@23389 - Listen to @JohnnyDoe on this. I was going to swap my BTC to USDt a few months back and I'm glad I listened to him and started reading more and studying this area. I used USDt & USDC to pay suppliers and receive payments from customers, but then I immediately convert them to BTC. Stick to what works.
RIPCORD!
What are your major concerns about stablecoins?

Reactions: jafo
What are your major concerns about stablecoins?
Zero concerns! None whatsoever! They are there for a purpose. The purpose = UTILITY!
Easy to pay someone. Easy to receive payment. That's it! Like CASH! *BUT* don't fantasize about laws/justice/courts/fairness etc. etc.

Do you want to keep CASH in your house? No F*cking way! Your wife may invite her friends who will steal it or blab that you have cash in the house and the next thing you know you have an armed home invasion on your hands. Cops may execute a search warrant on the WRONG house...once they see the cash, you are NOT getting it back (unless you are Putin and have Nuclear Weapons).
Circle Confirms Freezing $100K in USDC at Law Enforcement's Request. CENTRE froze $100,000 in USDC in response to a request from law enforcement, the group said Wednesday.

Money in a bank, exchange, or centralized institution is a 2 out of 3 multisig! The feds/cops/judge have one signature and the bank/exchange/centralized institution the other. You got jack sh!t! It's THEIR money now! Remember, we (the West) have PLUNDERED the world, so, to plunder those here that we feel don't "deserve" the fruits of their labor is a piece of cake! What are we going to do? Shoot it out with LE?

This ain't the movies, my friend! :rolleyes:

Thats a common thing if shitcoining ;) Bitcoin it is for this.

Thats a common thing if shitcoining ;) Bitcoin it is for this.
Fine if you think so. In my friends case. It was 2017/2018 it went from 20k$ to 4k$. Sure it is back right now.
He had to sell a lot, because he payed all his bills from BTC and also his company needed capital and he had to sell BTC to fund it as well. So burned a lot. Not to speak of Shitcoins which can go down by 100x.

Reactions: jafo
Listen to @JohnnyDoe on this. I was going to swap my BTC to USDt a few months back and I'm glad I listened to him and started reading more and studying this area. I used USDt & USDC to pay suppliers and receive payments from customers, but then I immediately convert them to BTC. Stick to what works.
I'm intrigued by these stablecoin allergies. What are the downsides or risks? Compared to the 70+% downside risk on BTC, and the frozen account risk on banks/EMIs.

Yea, law thugs do the same with bank accounts I think? But at least your ERC20 wallet won't freeze itself and demand KYC or SOF.

Last edited:
I'm intrigued by these stablecoin allergies. What are the downsides or risks?
I follow the RIPCORD blockchain:

RIPCORD Blockchains: distinguishing blockchain value from blockchain bulls**t.

Yea, law thugs do the same with bank accounts I think? But at least your ERC20 wallet won't freeze itself and demand KYC or SOF.
100% correct on this: They do ALL the time! See above & I sleep better knowing my BTC (or XMR) isn't centralized. YMMV, of course. My appetite risk isn't that high.