Our valued sponsor

3rd party setup

For what ?
Can you give more detail ?

How can anybody help without knowing anything ?
My bad.

I am getting payment from UK bank accounts ( clients found in p2p platforms) and have to pay back in BTC. Until now I have used a lot of EMI (different names) to do the work but is not looking good in 2021 so I am looking for another strategy. EMIs not a good solution because they ask a lot of things after some amount and the work dont go smothly. I am getting payments of around 30-60k daily. I am open to speak more in details and pay for every service that will get me a solution to this problem.

My bad.

I am getting payment from UK bank accounts ( clients found in p2p platforms) and have to pay back in BTC. Until now I have used a lot of EMI (different names) to do the work but is not looking good in 2021 so I am looking for another strategy. EMIs not a good solution because they ask a lot of things after some amount and the work dont go smothly. I am getting payments of around 30-60k daily. I am open to speak more in details and pay for every service that will get me a solution to this problem.
What's your profit from that 30-60k daily? I know EMI which is made for exactly this but it's very expensive.

Latest Threads