Our valued sponsor

4 Bugatti Veyrons: What legal or corporate structure would you have used to protect them in MotorWorld against theft by the German Police?

jafo

Mentor Group Gold Premium
May 13, 2022
Earth
Visit site
Exactly as written above:

What legal or corporate structure and in which jurisdiction(s) would you have created/set up to protect your 4 Bugatti Veyrons in MotorWorld against theft by the German Police? ca#"!

Source: Geheime Bugatti-Razzia in München.

Let's test our skills... ;)

PS. Assume you could go back in time one year ago with a brand new time machine; what would you have done or implemented to "avoid" this theft by the German Police? :rolleyes:

If you do dirt then don't flaunt your wealth. Going back in time I would not have bought such items. Anyone who buys a multimillionaire euro car and thinks the authorities won't look to see if its proceeds of crime are kidding themselves. Fools get caught everyday flexing expenses goods in IG. If they can seize a Russian Oligarchs superyacht held in a complex trust structure then good luck with such in your face items.

If you are such high profile gangster, they will take they cars no matter who officially owns them. They will even seize it if some fake dude officially owns it. Check this out:

I wonder why they are that dump to show off, but luckily we have another thread to discuss such endeavours

• Haha
Reactions: JohnLocke and jafo

If you are such high profile gangster, they will take they cars no matter who officially owns them. They will even seize it if some fake dude officially owns it. Check this out:

I wonder why they are that dump to show off, but luckily we have another thread to discuss such endeavours
It's amazing the Swiss have stooped this low!
I won't get into it, but all the "holier-than-thou" fake actors are NOT holier than the "other guy." At least the other guy isn't forcefully robbing anyone under the ruse of "civilized society and throwing them in a cage and through the courts, enjoying the funds they claim is illicit." ca#"!

100%!!!
For example, they could have just bought about 200,000 shares (4 * Veyron; approximate values used for ease) of #JEPI and, with the monthly dividends (200K *0.36 = 72K), rented a Veyron only when they needed to "flex" rof/%

Do these people even "think" ahead? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's amazing the Swiss have stooped this low!
I won't get into it, but all the "holier-than-thou" fake actors are NOT holier than the "other guy." At least the other guy isn't forcefully robbing anyone under the ruse of "civilized society and throwing them in a cage and through the courts, enjoying the funds they claim is illicit." ca#"!
They have very limited choice being surrounded by one big EUSSR. Having two enemies as neighbours names things easier. But those days are past.

Do these people even "think" ahead? :rolleyes:
No. People that show off by definition don't think ahead. Unless you are about to die and want to pull one last rip deal, there literally is no reason to show off.

Apart from that, it is very difficult to rent ultra high luxury items as there is no insurance willing to cover anything like that. Even personal liability is normally capped at 10M to 20M.

Reactions: marioIT and jafo
It's still the best thing to do if you have the opportunity. I can imagine that it costs to have such a setup running, but in the end, it is probably where the greatest security for one's fortune lies.

Luxury cars, houses, clothes, and vacations only serve to draw attention to those who have money, and the authorities have eyes everywhere, especially on social media. Otherwise, it could be your closest friend who becomes envious and reports you for tax evasion.

Reactions: jafo and JohnnyDoe
I'm talking about something like this: Noleggio di Bugatti Veyron in Europa
They actually rent those out. Crazy. Yes, would indeed have been better to use them. But on the other hand, if you rent them for 10 days, it costs you 250k and if you do this 10 times, you can actually just buy the car. Also, I wonder what would have happened when the police seized the rental cars, they would probably have a hard time to give them back on time.

Reactions: jafo
If you are high profile and your wealth is not squeaky clean and you want to flaunt it.. it starts with proper asset protection. Not a half a*s solution such as "but its in a company" only to forget that they themselves own the shares of the company.

Wrt expensive assets (houses / cars) and not attracting attention; make sure that you at least pay the taxes according to the level of wealth you display. Wrt cars, make sure you rent them -including all the proper docs- and swap every now and then. The rental company needs to be run by people outside of your circle. The funding of such a venture also shouldn't be traced back to you. Only then you have a chance. Same for houses.

The best however is to be as grey as you can be when your income isn't clean. Don't attract attention to begin with and then you don't have to worry about those liabilities.

Reactions: jafo