Our valued sponsor

Question 6 figures from China

@OP you have to create a structure with a few mids, moreso be realistic on the amount quoted, in reality you would have to move in small amounts longterm..
Funds from china should be in crypto and Fiat...Crypto 60%/fiat 40% in that ratio... Crypto sent to EMI attached with SEPA based Card/Physical bank...

Fiat ratio of 40% sent to a Swift based Bank, for onwards transfer to SEPA based bank or outward withdrawal via Hi limit debit card..

Funds from china need to have minimal Trails as possible as Globally, The Wuhan Lab has caused ripple effects in all major sectors..

Reactions: Xamilow
Surplus cash, still moving around globally...the question should be ,who provides,who executes,who delivers... chinese funds still run a large section of the Global Stage...

Reactions: Notsofast
A post so we can see your signature advert ;)

Question is about moving money personally, not Global Chinese funds, stick to subject, drop the obvious stuff.
Do take note, Chinese Global funds, have been moved and still moves, via individuals baking and segmenting the cookies and cakes... Take a peep into the EPL for proof...

However paths,methods, and functional structures exist that cultivates branches into fruits and produces seeds...

Obvious stuff tends to gets exploited...discretion/anonymity is key.

Well, if the sender is a person and the receiver is also a person - it might work once or twice... maybe... but after that banks will start asking questions on both sides... So, in general I would say it's not possible...

If the sender and receiver are companies you can make some contract (simulate doing some business or providing services, renting royalties, patterns whatever) and that should work just fine. You'll need a lawyer to make you some contracts then issue invoices and send money...

Hi guys I need to move 6 figures monthly from China bank to EU (any country). The money can be send directly or by creating a third party intermediate, for me doesn’t matter. Is there any way to do it without a red flag?
i have one Chinese friend who is running one company ,maybe we can help you, but i need to know more details about your business . BTW, how can i contact you?

Hi guys I need to move 6 figures monthly from China bank to EU (any country). The money can be send directly or by creating a third party intermediate, for me doesn’t matter. Is there any way to do it without a red flag?
Can do this without problems. You send money in China and receive it in Europe, either cash or on your bank account from a 100% legit EU company. PM to know more.

Can do this without problems. You send money in China and receive it in Europe, either cash or on your bank account from a 100% legit EU company. PM to know more.
Oh oh, advertising without mentor group - wonder what admin says.

Beside that, why not move them in crypto ? that would be easy and fast.

Latest Threads