Our valued sponsor

700 people bought passports for a fake "San Giorgio" Antarctic Country

GeneralGogol

Jul 2, 2022
Antarctyka
Visit site

OK guys, spill the beans... which one of you bought it? ;)

The best part is the general of the Guardia di Finanza as the prince and chief of the entire project. Don’t call it a scam: nobody can believe that the country really existed rof/%

The best part is the general of the Guardia di Finanza as the prince and chief of the entire project. Don’t call it a scam: nobody can believe that the country really existed rof/%
embarrassing. the guy had a super state pension and a giant lump sum too, pretty much free housing all of his working life, a personal driver and who knows how many privileges all of his life, and yet he did this.
Will they seize off his big pension? Will they strip him of his general rank? what about the honorific titles he got from the italian state? I bet nothing will happen.
He was just put on house arrest for 1 month as today lol
And you should pay taxes and trust these guys lol

it's so bad that there's an old saying in italy that goes like "the fish always starts to stink from its head".
(this already existed in Latin, Piscis primum a capite foetet... so thousand years went by and corruption is still there. Everything changes, but nothing changes smi(&% )

BTW I've just read that they found some money (400k) in a Maltese bank account. It was the best place at the time for such things rof/%

embarrassing. the guy had a super state pension and a giant lump sum too, pretty much free housing all of his working life, a personal driver and who knows how many privileges all of his life, and yet he did this.
Will they seize off his big pension? Will they strip him of his general rank? what about the honorific titles he got from the italian state? I bet nothing will happen.
He was just put on house arrest for 1 month as today lol
And you should pay taxes and trust these guys lol

it's so bad that there's an old saying in italy that goes like "the fish always starts to stink from its head".
(this already existed in Latin, Piscis primum a capite foetet... so thousand years went by and corruption is still there. Everything changes, but nothing changes smi(&% )

BTW I've just read that they found some money (400k) in a Maltese bank account. It was the best place at the time for such things rof/%
Remember that Guardia di Finanza is aka “la benestante” (the wealthy), as opposed to “la benemerita” (the meritorious) referred to Carabinieri smi(&%

Anyway I think the general did it for fun. Respect to him.

Actually, I knew the guys behind it and I got 2 passports for myself for the price of only 1, so the joke is on you! :D

Remember that Guardia di Finanza is aka “la benestante” (the wealthy), as opposed to “la benemerita” (the meritorious) referred to Carabinieri smi(&%
lololol reading this just now and had a good laugh, so true! Everyone I know talks bad about them.
Could write a few more "jokes" too, but don't want their dogs bite my a*s for no reason when I'll visit Italy next time smi(&%

There's already enough in the local newspapers about them, from generals arrested over bribe, to low rank officers avoiding audits to businesses owned by their relatives.
While you, a random law abiding entrepreneur that follows the law, get an inspection/audit.
And when they can't find anything wrong tax wise, you can bet you will get fined thousands for a wrong font in the no-smoking sign based on some Mussolini decree from 100 years ago that even judges knew nothing about lol

Latest Threads