Our valued sponsor

a billion dollars or so

michael reader

BANNED MEMBER
Apr 29, 2018
Visit site
Would it be feasibly possible to have more than one billion dollars in various offshore bank accounts scattered around the world? Assuming it were possible, how could this much money be scattered around the world in offshore accounts? What kind of financial planning would they require from accountants, lawyers, and fiduciary advisors assuming any of these are working together at some offshore bank or financial institution?

if lets say 1.3 billion dollars were in various offshore accounts, how would this much money be divided up or be ruffled around the globe assuming diversification had taken place? could this much money actually be in offshore banking? can anyone please share their thoughts on this matter. anyone or someone. rsvp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Andrew Gooden
Would it be feasibly possible to have more than one billion dollars in various offshore bank accounts scattered around the world? Assuming it were possible, how could this much money be scattered around the world in offshore accounts? What kind of financial planning would they require from accountants, lawyers, and fiduciary advisors assuming any of these are working together at some offshore bank or financial institution? if lets say 1.3 billion dollars were in various offshore accounts, how would this much money be divided up or be ruffled around the globe assuming diversification had taken place? could this much money actually be in offshore banking? can anyone please share their thoughts on this matter. anyone or someone. rsvp.
I am also looking for an answer to the same question, however my question was related to 200 million euro. The principles are the same and the answer to this question will be an asset to me. Thanks for bringing it up!

The question makes no sense it is posted by a BOT, just wanted to let you know, feel free to discuss this topic further :)

Reactions: Andrew Gooden

Latest Threads