Our valued sponsor

A question about payoneer

They don't report automatically, but they will send information if specifically asked

You need and advanced structure (expensive) or move to a tax heaven to stay totally safe

EMI under Wyoming LLC. Just keep the profits there, don't transfer the money to your own personal account without an invoice

Reactions: Btraveler
Thanks a lot. I don‘t produce invoices and I get funds only via freelancer services. Only digital work. I‘m tax residence in germany but I think to live in us in the next years maybe. So wyoming is not a good idea, or? I get funds also from Google and Amazon.

I think to live in us in the next years maybe.
Then Wyoming would be even worse. I suggest you contact a tax advisor for personalised advice. Remember that US have global tax, once you get the greencard they will tax you even if you are not resident

I‘m tax residence in germany but I think to live in us in the next years maybe
Why not consider Panama, I heard a famous German Guys with backround in 2nd world war already made a huge business in Panama helping banks, lawyers and others worldiwde to evade tax. At least until 2016 :D

Sorry, but no s**t, I would consider Panama or Switzerland depending on your live style over the USA.

Latest Threads