A sh*tload of deaths recently?

• Yes

• No, same as past years

Results are only viewable after voting.

marioIT

Sep 6, 2019
Visit site
I don't want to be that conspiracy guy here... the question is honest:
do you see an incredible amount of young deaths going on right now?
People apparently sane and young without health issues, even sporty/active persons, all by cardiac arrest.
I've seen young bikers, runners etc
People going missing while doing sports (hike or mountain stuff) not yet found.
Other having weird fatal car crash dynamics implying they had heart attack or similar.

I'm moving around European beaches in different countries right now and it's crazy, I mean I see/read/hear about at least one per day close to where I was that day.
This added on top of a lot of them in the local newspapers.
Yeah I know people have always died, but it feels like it's too much for the places I usually visit?

- do you feel the same?

is it just the heat?

FXzFJ6OUEAEA_Fc

Reactions: daxbr
There is a significant increase in young athletes dying for sure (check 'List of association footballers who died while playing'). I'm checking usmortality dot com and euromomo dot eu on a regular base but don't see abnormally high death rates in the general population yet. Last year, excess mortality of young people below 45 was abnormally high in both Europe and USA but only limited to a few thousand additional cases, nothing apocalyptical. This week, Malta had the highest number of weekly Covid deaths per mln worldwide in worldometer (and is coincidentally also the European country with the highest vaxx rate). Some of the most heavily vaxxed countries (such as Chile, Bunei, Taiwan, Malta) have now also the highest case rates. So, there's some evidence for ADE happening, but again nothing apocalyptic as of now. What worries me the most are not immediate deaths (as their number is low) but the potential of parts of the spike protein to cause CJD or other neurological diseases (due to its similarity with prions) which would manifest only years later. So, I'm trying to get statistics about CJD cases but it's difficult as they are only reported with some delay. An exponential rise in CJD cases would announce a potential mass extinction event but I cannot see that happening as of now.

Yes, everybody is dying. There are bodies all over the place.
In fact today when I went to the supermarket I had to move 10 bodies of young people just to cross the street. And the government is like totally hiding it, too!
Lmao you killed me.
All these people where obviously vaccinated against COVID19 with Pfizer, only the unvaccinated will survive.
Also OP forgot to mention the increasing number of planes crashing because young and healthy pilots had heart attack...

Reactions: polonieth
A few months later... it's all good... maybe I wasn't that wrong by reading the articles below!

qmta501zdgka1.png

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads