Our valued sponsor

Abc banking Mu

MRDOSTA

Feb 27, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

Thank you very much for your email and interest in our bank.

I am hereby attaching a brief presentation on ABC International Banking.

However, please be advised that we do not accept any direct clients. You should go through a Corporate Service Provider (CSP), Company register agent, Offshore Management Company or a law firm which will have to become an introducer to us to be able to open the account.

We may provide you with our existing introducer if need be. Otherwise you can find a list of offshore management companies under the following website:

Register of Licensees - Financial Services Commission - Mauritius

You may also refer to our website for all products , services and tariff guides.

DOWNLOADS - ABC Banking

Feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Leena

You shouldn't publish peoples names if you wish to post private emails as that's a little unfair unless she agreed to you doing this.

i need introducer

She gave you a link to offshore management companies so just try a few. Select on link "Financial Services Act 2007" and "Global Business" Then under "Activity" search for on list is "FS-3.1A Management Licence". You will see all the licensed companies that will introduce you.

@Martin Everson do you consider this bank to be reliable and safe enough? Have you banked there before? If we were to create Seychelles company and open acc there, do you think they do any reporting to other countries or freeze accounts unnecessarily?

They were very reliable when I used them some years ago. They are a listed bank on Mauritius stock exchange and publish their financials. They are financially sound. Compliance wise they are tough as any listed company has to be today. However they won't steal your money or fold overnight like other banks.

They have a representative office in HK I believe in case you want to liaise with them there.

Reactions: TurnedToRobot

Latest Threads