Our valued sponsor

About Ipaydna

benten

May 8, 2017
Visit site
Hi everybody.
I'm selling skincare products , but some are classified as prescription drugs in USA, so I cannot use any payment gateway to accept credit card payment on my website. I have my own payment solution, but it is a bit long and time consuming so many customers never complete their orders.
Few days ago , Ipaydna contacted me via my website's email telling me they have solution for I accept credit card on my website.
After some researches I found some scary stories about them , but I know we always find this kind of stuff for all payment processors.
Does anyone have some experience with them ? should I continue with my setup or should I give a try with them ?
any advices are welcome. Thanks

Typically a payment processor don't spam / e-mail people just out of the blue, if they do, they are desperate which means they don't do well.

Reactions: W4rhol and benten
Typically a payment processor don't spam / e-mail people just out of the blue, if they do, they are desperate which means they don't do well.

Thanks for your answer

In fact, it happened many time to me some payment processor email me , I think because my niche is known as impossible to get a amerchand account, but it is the first one with a real established website and I admit it would help me a lot if they could do what they say. Maybe I should give a little try with them, but will wait for more reports if I can find any.

Latest Threads