Our valued sponsor

Accept Credit Card on Site

danti gun

Nov 7, 2017
Visit site
Hello, I am new here and I need help. I have an ecommerce store and I wish to take credit cards payments on my site. I can use paypal but it redirects to their site and results in lost conversions. I wish to directly charge customers on my site itself. Paypal is heavily restricted in my country so that's not an option.

I was trying to get a USA verfied PP account for the same but I am scared it might get limited and ask for docs once there's money in it. Can you guys please advise the cheapest way in which I can accept credit cards directly on my online store ?

Hello, I am new here and I need help. I have an ecommerce store and I wish to take credit cards payments on my site. I can use paypal but it redirects to their site and results in lost conversions. I wish to directly charge customers on my site itself. Paypal is heavily restricted in my country so that's not an option.

I was trying to get a USA verfied PP account for the same but I am scared it might get limited and ask for docs once there's money in it. Can you guys please advise the cheapest way in which I can accept credit cards directly on my online store ?
Hello.
Kind of business?

Take a look at the supported countries in Stripe and pick one of them where you want to incorporate your business! If you don't want to do that you can't use Stripe, pretty easy!

Latest Threads