anonymous crypto exchange
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
New Era Offshore US Companies
OffshoreSeychelles

Accept payments without revealing my real name

If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.
Set up your Offshore Company in Seychelles
Just: Passport & Identity card, Consumption bill (unauthenticated)
We accept: Paypal | Credit card | Bitcoin

Madman

I have a simple cloud-based computing service that I want to charge a monthly fee for. (Nothing unholy, it's related to sports betting, I just aggregate some data, do some computations and allow users to run simulations.) I expect to make a modest amount of money $20/month for the service, making maybe 2-3k / month initially.

However, for personal reasons I don't want to be publicly associated with sports betting/gambling.

Is there a way to process monthly subscriptions without making my name public?

I understand the simplest way to do this would be to set up a company somewhere, link it to a PayPal business account, and we're good to go -- however, PayPal will reveal either my name or my company name.

So either I need a way to register a company somewhere that doesn't have a public company register, or I need a way to register a payment processor that doesn't leak my name.

Is this possible?

reesek

EU IBANs for everyone!
Silver Member
you can try using the crypto via card services
if you dont have us or canadian customers there is a open api to accept cards and settle in euro

reesek

EU IBANs for everyone!
Silver Member
not at all

Willblack

you can try using the crypto via card services
if you dont have us or canadian customers there is a open api to accept cards and settle in euro

Could you please provide me with more information for this "open API" to accept cards?

reesek

EU IBANs for everyone!
Silver Member
unaudited and dollar backed are probably not good for the long term although usdc is an okay one

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
Mentor Group

Latest Threads

Mentor Group