Our valued sponsor

accessing money

michael reader

BANNED MEMBER
Apr 29, 2018
Visit site
other than just using a visa or mastercard debit card from my offshore bank, how else can i access my money so the bank wont charge me those hefty fees? other than using the bank issued debit directly, how else can i access my money so each time i use the debit card i wont get hit with high end fees? can someone please suggest something? rsvp. thank you.

It is too general a question you are asking. It does depend on the bank itself as auric says.

For example does the bank allow you to take money out in cash?

I can go and take money out in cash by my Italy bank can I do same with offshore bank?

Yes off course you can. You simply use an offshore bank that offers cash services like any good onshore bank.thu&¤#

Just don't carry more than 10.000 EURO with you to avoid to be taxed from the money!

Reactions: fanban
crossing the border with an amount below 10.000 euro you dont have to declare, above 10.000 euro you just declare and no need to pay taxes either entering at leaset some (EU) countries. just have a credible story ready in case they have questions. I sometimes take home <10K USD cash from my US bank and no questions asked.

Latest Threads