Our valued sponsor

Accounting and filing of tax for offshore company in Seychelles, Belize and Panama?

phantomoffshore

Offshore Agent
Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

For several reasons I need one of my offshore companies to files tax and do accounting otherwise I won't be able to get funding for my new project from the investors I found.

Now Im asking, is it possible to get some tax adviser, accountent or similar to do the bookkeeping and file and report the tax (which still should be 0%) to the offshore country? I need a audited report that show the turnover and profits generated in the company:s-confused:

Reactions: EliasIT
Does this company has a bank account and for how many years do you need the report i.e. 2011, 2010, 2009 ??

Thank you! How many invoices (in/out) did the company generated last year? Except that it has to be a audited financial report, are there any requirements to the report?

Reactions: phantomoffshore
You can submit your request here Select a department - Offshore Company Formation - so we will have one of our tax advisers to look into it and give an estimated fee.

Reactions: phantomoffshore
Were you happy with the accounting you got for this company back then? I wonder who you found to do it for a SC company and if they are still around?