Our valued sponsor

Question Accounting/audit for a Seychelles IBC?

celizo

Sep 14, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

I've received an offer for an accounting/bookkeeping services for a Seychelles company.

I know it's not mandatory, but do you think there is a real "interest" currently to use such service?
I mean: do you think that financial statements will be more accepted with worldwide institutions (banks, brokers...) if done by this accounting service?

Pricing is 200$/month, I think it's very high (simple accounting, benefits?)...

I'll be happy to have your opinion.

I know it's not mandatory, but do you think there is a real "interest" currently to use such service?
Yes, proper financial statements is somethiing banks, payment processors, and others may ask for.

I mean: do you think that financial statements will be more accepted with worldwide institutions (banks, brokers...) if done by this accounting service?
They don't really care who does the accounting, but unless you are an accountant, chances are that whatever statements you prepare will not be following any of the normal standards.

Pricing is 200$/month, I think it's very high (simple accounting, benefits?)...
Depends on how many transactions there are to account and reconcile. You can probably negotiate that fee if you give them clarity on exactly how much work is actually required by them. Or if you don't know today, you can usually renegotiate in the future.

Reactions: celizo

Latest Threads