Our valued sponsor

Accounting firms in Dubai, which one to use?

turmpy

Mentor Group Lifetime
Mar 26, 2024
I'm looking for a good and cost effective accounting firm in Dubai handling our accounting and reporting needs for the company setup in Dubai!

Can you recommend good accounting firms that can be trusted and are no so expensive?

You asked for "cost effective" otherwise use KPMG, PWC etc....lol.

Maybe someone will suggest something soon be patient.

Good answer, it would be the first time that I heard BDO to be inexpensive in such matters, maybe they are different in Dubai and it is worth to give them a call.

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF
Maybe 'inexpensive' is all relative... I used them for my RAK ibc (first a RAK Offshore then 'reregistered' at RAK ICC) from 2012 to 2019. Their yearly bill was comparable to the monthly cost of my accountant for my French SAS from 2001 to 2007. Which for me was inexpensive, but again it depends what you'd compare to. And costs in Dubai may have changed since I left in 2019.

Reactions: myshufflemix
It was not a setup but accounting and financial audit. Backlog of 3 years took 3 weeks/a month. Audit took longer but they didn't ask for everything all at once and we waited for a long time for the official bank letter.
Whole process took almost 3 months but next time it will take less than 3 weeks.

Because everything is logged automatically now for expenses as we implemented expensify for all the expenses as they asked for every single receipts very late in the process so it took some time.
Also, no more backlog as they are now doing the books twice a year directly in a dedicated odoo environment.
For the bank letters, we know now the process to request them to our banks so it will take two weeks for the slowest one.
We also changed our reimbursement technique to be easier to follow and proved and better for tax reporting next year.
Tax registration was also done by them in the meantime so we won't have to request znd/or provide paperwork.