Our valued sponsor

Adding CC Top Up Service to a project - Who should I contact?

Novice

Nov 1, 2020
Visit site
Hi

I'm a product Manager and I'm working on a project that will allow users to deposit their funds to pay for services. One of the options is credit card top up.

I've seen companies that provide zero-feee credit card top ups. Do you know what companies provide these kind of tech/services to other businesses to implement in their platforms?

@OP do specify on the intended services to be offered?
the minimum and max top up treshold per card?
Geo location of services ?

@OP do specify on the intended services to be offered?
the minimum and max top up treshold per card?
Geo location of services ?
It's a freelancing platform (something like Upwork/freelnacer.com). Clients/companies will have their own balance which they can top up using credit cards. There are no specific or limitations that I can think of ($50 as minimum maybe).

Not sure if you get the idea of topping up to their balance with zero fees (ie; what's deducted from their bank accounts is exactly what they receive in credit.)

I've seen this feature with many websites (revolut, evest, skilling...). Not sure if it's served by some providers or banks.

Clients from:
Gulf countries, USA, Canada and few other countries.

The platform is built by a US LLC.

It's a freelancing platform (something like Upwork/freelnacer.com). Clients/companies will have their own balance which they can top up using credit cards. There are no specific or limitations that I can think of ($50 as minimum maybe).

Not sure if you get the idea of topping up to their balance with zero fees (ie; what's deducted from their bank accounts is exactly what they receive in credit.)

I've seen this feature with many websites (revolut, evest, skilling...). Not sure if it's served by some providers or banks.

Clients from:
Gulf countries, USA, Canada and few other countries.

The platform is built by a US LLC.
Do you have any platforms?

Sounds to me that you are in a ultra high risk business, you won't even find a processor inside the mentor group !

It's not high risk are all. We process payments from the gulf region and payment processors take huge fees for CC processing. We have 0 complaints with PayPal and stripe for over a year and a half. We're looking for low fees solution to get paid from countries in the gulf region. That's our only goal.

The top up will be used to fund personal and business accounts on our platform, then, they can use their balance to pay for services.

Nothing high risk about the business that I'm aware of. Any advice or help on this matter is appreciated.

Thanks

@Novice Detach the services and products offering, into a two fold process...

Get A VCC issuing platform,that enables you create unlimited VCCs with specific cash amounts per VCC value.

Clients pay via bank transfer or via Card integration the total amount for your subscription or services, on your website/platform.

In turn they are issued with a VCC holding the equivalent amount, which
in turn they can use for direct purchases of your services or subscription when needed.

the Top up function seems abit far fetched from achieving your intended function, as top up balance of clients would have to remain on the platform, rather than with them. which can be used anytime they require the said service from your website...

either way its a win win as the VCCs are issued only for the intended services you offer, which can only be pre purchased on your plaftorm, and used whenever they desire cig-:,

Latest Threads