Our valued sponsor

Admin - a question re: upgrading & payments...

here2learn

Dec 15, 2019
Visit site
Hi all.
Really keen to join the mentor group, as think I can learn a lot from folks here ;)

But I can't do paypal as it's a subscription (and my paypal isn't suitable for recurrent payments as no bank tied to it).

Is there anyway admin could email me a paypal request for the 1st months to my email? THAT WAY, I can just pay on my card. One-off payments, if I remember right, don't need a paypal account to pay on credit card?

Is this possible?

Basically... I've got £100 GBP on a vanilla mastercard (prepaid/gift card) and am happy to pay the month's fee, but just need to figure out how to get it to you! I can't tie the card into a Paypal account, as it won't work, or I doubt it!

Though I suspect that if you send me a Paypal invoice, I can prob pay without a Paypal account using the card?

Or, I can sell you the card (with £100gbp credit on - more than the Euro cost for the month, but that's fine if it saves hassles!) - if that's of use to you?

Or, any other suggested ways I can get the euros to you?

Eagerly awaiting your reply ;)

Hi all.
Really keen to join the mentor group, as think I can learn a lot from folks here ;)

But I can't do paypal as it's a subscription (and my paypal isn't suitable for recurrent payments as no bank tied to it).

Is there anyway admin could email me a paypal request for the 1st months to my email? THAT WAY, I can just pay on my card. One-off payments, if I remember right, don't need a paypal account to pay on credit card?

Is this possible?

I have send you a PM! :)