Our valued sponsor

Adsense alternatives

andrew25

Offshore Agent
Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
Two of my sites are now currently having adsense sponsored ads. Now I am thinking of having other advertising companies other than adsense. Does anyone know which company is almost on par with adsense for publishing ads on websites.

Any company can be paired with Adsense. Adsense is allowing any company to us to publish any cpc ads as long as they aren’t the same color.

For Adsense alternative, you may want to try Bidvertiser, adbrite, Kontera and a lot more. You could find more by just typing the word “CPC” on Google. There are a lot of write-ups about them on blogs.

Hot alternative to adsense

Google Adsense is never enough - try adding in text ads. Infolinks are the best for this - they provide in text ads which pay you more revenues, never slow down your site and don't take space like adsense. Ask Infolinks to test their service on your site for a few days and I am sure you will be pleased with the results!

Interesting thread, for how long have you been working with infolink? do they pay daily, weekly or only once amonth?

Latest Threads