Our valued sponsor

Adult Content Site - (Bank Account and Company)

Codio

Dec 28, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm new here, glad to be part of the community.

I've made a broad research before posting this post, i've read all the related post similar to this one and they made me more confused than i was before.

I'm looking to set up a company and a bank account for my adult content site, the question is: where?
Setting up the company is the less, the real problem is the bank, cuz almost all the EMI don't accept adult business and seems neither most of the normal banks.

Where do you suggest should i set up the company + bank account, that are OK with adult businesses? Have you had experience with that? what's your setup?

Cyprus? Netherlands/Curucao? UK? The fact is that setting up a company is the less, the real concern is the bank account (seems)

I'll use paxum (along with SEPA and Crypto) as a payment processor provider to payout my users, but to do the application for paxum business and the SEPA i need a company. Is paxum OK or there is something better? Any advice? I'm not really familiar with all those things and more i search more doubts pop up.

Thanks in advance for your help and happy holidays.
Best.

Have the similar question, but not with adult content. Working with traffic arbitrage and need the company and account.
During my research, I found such info.
If you use Paxum, it's good to incorporate LP in Canada.
You can Open account even without visiting. I mean Canadian bank.
Also you can use a Paxumbank.

Interesting to read opinions of people, who had such experience with Paxum.
Thanks.