Our valued sponsor

Adult industry advice

Asca

Oct 22, 2018
Visit site
I am involved in the creation of an adult webcam service. I am having trouble figuring out how to set things up so that it is all legal and above board.

I have heard that many adult websites use a fake or front website and business to channel all credit card payments. Is this legal? If this is legal I should be able to create a company and get a bank/payment gateway for this company fairly easily. If this is the case tax reduction is a priority. Is Cyprus still the best EU option for tax?

If it is not legal to create a front company, then I could really use some advice. On how to structure this.

Any advice would be very much appreciated!

I have heard that many adult websites use a fake or front website and business to channel all credit card payments. Is this legal?
In terms of legal then it is but it is not allowed by the card assosication at all, your merchant account will get frozen.

If this is legal I should be able to create a company and get a bank/payment gateway for this company fairly easily.
You can't do that long term even some people think it's possible then sooner or later they will be cought by the MAP.

Is Cyprus still the best EU option for tax?
You want to setup something within the EU for instant Cyprus and use payment processors like CCBILL, Verotel, Epoch systems or any of the large adult payment processors around. In regards to banking I believe it's a problem but for sure there are hundred of thousands Adult webmasters that have found a solution for it so it may be well possible for you to find one as well.