Our valued sponsor

Question Adult Industry

Stv3N

Jan 19, 2021
Visit site
Hello Offshorecoptalk Community

I'm glad to be here and to find all these helpful posts.
Before i start, i hope I'm in the correct forum.
Also would like to mention that iv also checked GFY since i found it here (Very useful)

So, i would like to explain my situation (without getting into to many details)

I have recently decided to start creating & selling adult videos via websites for selling such content.
While doing research on niches, how to best go about all this subject i have actually realized its harder than initially thought.

I'm currently living in Europe but within the next 6 months (If Covid isn't an a*s) i will be moving to South America.
During this period, since the law of the country i live in says i only have to pay tax if said income is above X amount and i live more than X months in this country, i will not be doing so.

Once in South America and with the experience gained i would like to start an Amateur Adult Production Company (or whatever requirements needed in that country)

I have realized that accepting payments from the Adult industry isn't so easy and considering i would probably split said income into two countries, its not that simple.
Not going into depth about creating a website, hosting, payment gateways, etc.

I have read here and agree completely that its wise to split income with múltiple Bank Accounts, within different countries.

So getting to my Question:

I have done some research on Bank Accounts accepting Adult industry payments, but haven't actually found any well recommended ones.
All of them have some sort of bad review and when your talking about losing your hard (banged) earned cash, it makes you think twice.

Is there any recommendation for a banking solution that will accept my income, no question asked and will allow me to transfer with ease and not simply block my account.

I understand this subject & topic can be abit dificult, but i would apreciate the knowledge that can be shared.

Thanks to everyone

Latest Threads