Our valued sponsor

Advcash withdrawal to avoid CRS?

Hello,

I live in a high tax country, I am working on setting up my profitable business with a local tax advisor but it will take months due to the complexity of my business.

Meanwhile, I need to eat and pay bills. I have a good amount of cryptos in my crypto wallets. If I move these cryptos to the Advcash account and then withdraw
the money in my city from an ATM, will I risk anything?

I heard some countries check the names of the people that withdraw from ATMs with foreign cards...

adv would be the way to go, though which city do you currently live in, as per your statement on atm restrictions?

..AFAIK if its a branded MC,visa,DC, etc work at universal atms globally.

Meanwhile, I need to eat and pay bills. I have a good amount of cryptos in my crypto wallets. If I move these cryptos to the Advcash account and then withdraw
the money in my city from an ATM, will I risk anything?
it works fine, up to 2500 euro per day and up to 50K euro per year. You can get it lifted if you speak with them or turn your account into a business account.

it works fine, up to 2500 euro per day and up to 50K euro per year. You can get it lifted if you speak with them or turn your account into a business account.
I understand , but , for TAX reasons, I heard that some countries monitor the people that withdraw money from ATMs with foreign cards and match them with the names of their resident citizens to cross check tax returns?

I understand , but , for TAX reasons, I heard that some countries monitor the people that withdraw money from ATMs with foreign cards and match them with the names of their resident citizens to cross check tax returns?
they may do that, so you can find yourself to be lucky to already have upgraded to the mentor group gold and can find the same information as I found to avoid exactly this to happen :D

we are not allowed to discuss all this outside of the mentor group.. open a thread inside and tag me so I will show you. You must be blind if you can't see it ja334¤¤#
Did you get it closer to what to do here in this case?