Our valued sponsor

Advice needed. Forwarding Debit Card to Other Countries.

mishari

Feb 2, 2019
Visit site
hi, I just manage to create an account with one of the EMI with UK address and I am not from UK. I got the EMI to send the debit card to my forwarder but it didn't got pass the check of the shipping company. It is considered restricted items. It was then returned back to my forwarder. I've cancelled the card.

How do I get to ship the debit card to where I am, some where in this world.

Thanks.
mishari.

I got the EMI to send the debit card to my forwarder but it didn't got pass the check of the shipping company. It is considered restricted items

A debit card was considered a restricted item by a shipping company in UK?

I have never heard of this before. I'm learning something new. You living in North Korea or something or is this the shipping company policy?

yes it is ... as i search for another forwarder, i came across a forwarder which also has listed debit/credit card/cash as restricted items.

The EMI only issues the debit card to EU resident only. This EMI can send the card to anywhere around Europe.

Anyone know of any forwarder (not in UK) that doesnt have this restriction ?

Ok I checked forward2me and I kind of see the restriction in their terms of conditions.

"7.5.3 in any application for banking facilities, credit, mortgage, loan or housing; "

I've never needed to use mail forwarding companies but I've learnt something about that these mail forwarding companies today.

Reactions: nomadaccount
I thought i can game the system but I was wrong.
The Government Postal Service could be utilized by having the EMI send card inserted into a Wedding invitation or Birthday card. Just be mentally creative and the mission shall be completed. You can also search for another mail forwarder that does not have that policy. I doubt if all of them do. Best to observe the fine print before you decide to use any of them. Cheers!

Financial and monetary commodities – examples include but are not limited to activated SIM cards for mobile phones, blank or
activated credit or cash dispenser cards, blank cheques, event tickets, lottery tickets, money or postal orders, pre-paid
phone cards, tickets (blank stock), traveller’s cheques, vouchers/tokens, unused stamps etc. Applicable to all shipments valued
in excess of EUR 500,000.

Does the above statement means, only activated cards which valued in excess of EUR 500000 ?

The card that is supposed to be sent is not activated and not excess of EUR 500000. Does this mean I can try my luck using ukpostbox.com ?

I cannot afford to keep canceling the card, firstly i do not get a refund from the forwarder. secondly, the EMI might get suspicious.

Does the above statement means, only activated cards which valued in excess of EUR 500000 ?

The card that is supposed to be sent is not activated and not excess of EUR 500000. Does this mean I can try my luck using ukpostbox.com ?

I cannot afford to keep canceling the card, firstly i do not get a refund from the forwarder. secondly, the EMI might get suspicious.

I can just speak based on my experience, I used it for the same purpose and they didn't even open the envelope

Why do you use such forwarder companies at all. It is bulls**t you can find great alternatives to receive SIM's, Debit cards etc. without even to sign for them when the postman deliver it to your mailbox.

I just subscribed to UK postal with the plan 18 a month. Does this mean that it is some dedicated address and not some PO Box?
Reason why I don't choose Po Box is because, EMI may not like to send card to Po Box. So i paid for this server.
@Runway Did you get yourself a Stress Address Plan when you did yours.

And which Courier you choose to send it over ?

Plan Configuration

✔ Street Addresses
✔ London North Street Address
✔ Letter PAYG
✔ Monthly

North London (N13)
£18.00
Letter PAYG
£0.00

Latest Threads