Our valued sponsor

Advice Needed: Optimal Business Structure for Spanish Property Investment?

WormCasting

Feb 25, 2024
Compost
Visit site
Hello,
I have the following goal:

- I'm a European citizen and passport holder, but I haven't been living in any country for more than 5 months.
- My objective is to establish a business that operates legally, doesn't raise any red flags, and pays 0% income tax.
- After some time, I plan to sell the business.
- The proceeds from selling the business and generated income will be used to purchase property in Spain, and I intend to live off the funds obtained from the sale.
- Since I won't be generating any income and will be living off my savings, I would fall under the 0% income tax bracket in Spain.

My question is:

- Which type of business structure is generally accepted for this purpose and doesn't draw any attention from Spanish authorities?
- For instance, having a Panama-incorporated company typically faces obstacles in purchasing property in Spain due to legal implications.

Example:
I operate an online AI implementation consultancy through a USA LLC, offering counseling services to clients.
The income, approximately 70,000 USD , is received into my company bank account via bank transfers, with proper bookkeeping.
Eventually, I plan to sell this business and utilize the proceeds to purchase property in Spain.

Any better business recommendations?

In which country are you a tax resident? You can buy property in Spain if you are not a resident there, just buy it in your own name, but don’t live there. Because if you live in Spain while you’re operating your current business, Spain will tax your business anyway.

Latest Threads