How would HMRC view the following setup for corporation tax purposes?
- LTD in Cyprus, Gibraltar, or Malta
- Income from online affiliate marketing and ad networks (mostly from US)
- Yearly profits of ~GBP/EUR 150,000
- Single shareholder, single director
- That owner/director is a UK resident
- S/he will fly weekly there for two days to work on the business
- Rest of the week spent in the UK working on something else
- Contractors running day-to-day of the LTD (VA, writers, marketers)
- Contractors are based in Philippines, Pakistan, UK, US, etc.
- Remain in the UK for most of the time (which I need to)
- Have the central control and management actually where the company is incorporated
- Save on corporation tax
- Income tax when profit extraction occurs