Our valued sponsor

Advice regards old Cyprus LTD

Zoxin Development

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
Hi. I need some advice. A couple of years ago I had a Cyprus company, and I just left it as did not care. There was a reason for it but that's another story about a scammy offshore company.
So I just checked the first time today in like 2/3 years and the company is still active when I check online. So I was thinking maybe start using it BUT I suspect there are some fees waiting for me
so anyone can tell me what fees there could be and even better how can I find out how much I owe and what more steps I should do to get it usable with a clean slate. I guess it would
be cheaper to just start a new company but worth a try to figure out and if need to close the company correct way. Any advice would be very appreciated. Thanks

Hi. I need some advice. A couple of years ago I had a Cyprus company, and I just left it as did not care. There was a reason for it but that's another story about a scammy offshore company.
So I just checked the first time today in like 2/3 years and the company is still active when I check online. So I was thinking maybe start using it BUT I suspect there are some fees waiting for me
so anyone can tell me what fees there could be and even better how can I find out how much I owe and what more steps I should do to get it usable with a clean slate. I guess it would
be cheaper to just start a new company but worth a try to figure out and if need to close the company correct way. Any advice would be very appreciated. Thanks
The fees depend on a number of factors, are their nominee directors/secretaries? I assume you were not paying annual levy, annual returns need to be submitted so you need an auditor to bring the company's financial statements up to date etc.

If you would like I can PM you to discuss further and guide you accordingly