Our valued sponsor

ADVICES ON OFFSHORE COMPANY FOR DATING WEBSITE.

ItalianMan

Jun 8, 2020
Visit site
I am a programmer and I am developing (with other associates) a dating website for European customers.

I have 4 questions:

1) Which country is the best to open an offshore company for a dating wesbite? ( the company will be divided in 5 associates)

2) Could we have problems with CRS in case the company bank account is opened by one associate LIVING FISCALLY ABROAD ?

3) what is the best payment processor ? we will be receiving many microtransactions ( 15 to 200 euroes)

4) Should we create different companies?
I can see that the competitors have a company in Netherlands where they receive the payments, and they pay their freelancers directly from a company based in Anguilla.... is there any reason behind this?

THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR HELPING ME

Question:

1) Which country is the best to open an offshore company for a dating wesbite? ( the company will be divided in 5 associates)

Answer:

You will need a more sophisticated structure than just having a one company. Few countries and banks has a roblem with any dating business and some has a problem with dating for sex purposes only. If you are willing to sell a service for an european customers, you does not have to have necessary european company.

Question:

2) Could we have problems with CRS in case the company bank account is opened by one associate LIVING FISCALLY ABROAD?

Answer:

Bank will ask for a fiscal residency of all UBOs, not one only.

Question:

3) what is the best payment processor ? we will be receiving many microtransactions ( 15 to 200 euroes)

Answer:

Dating is considered a high risk business. The most of payment processors will not accept you. There are just a few in a world. It will be aasier to have a merchant account with some kind of liberal bank.

Question:

4) Should we create different companies?
I can see that the competitors have a company in Netherlands where they receive the payments, and they pay their freelancers directly from a company based in Anguilla.... is there any reason behind this?

Answer:

Absolutely. You will ned a sophisticated structure if you want to optimize a tax burden.