Our valued sponsor

Advise, how to create offshore bank account please?

dany

Offshore Agent
Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Hoe to create offshore bank account without all these questions from the bank, please?

I want to open real offshore bank account, I don't care where and what country just it is private and secure to bank there. I need to know what min. deposits and requirements they have and how long it takes to get the account.

Oh, I don't want to travel there it needs to be remote opening without visiting the bank please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JohnLocke
Do you already have an account with one of the major banks in Cyprus? if not, that may be an option for you.

I'm on the hunt for a real offshore bank account too without the hassle to get it all documentated and lots of questions. If you find something OP, please PM me or post here I'm very much lost.

I'm on the hunt for a real offshore bank account too without the hassle to get it all documentated and lots of questions. If you find something OP' date=' please PM me or post here I'm very much lost.[/quote']
Please PM me also if you can, thanks.

You're welcome to send me a PM I can help you out to find the right source for your needs if you like. Most often you wan to look into offshore jurisdictions like Cyprus or Bermuda for merchant account's otherwise you can have a look at the many banks around for instant in Latvia, Russia and other Baltic countries. It's easy to open accounts there and you don't need to pay a fortune for it.

Latest Threads