Our valued sponsor

Afghanistan's President Ashraf Ghani

It's beginning of the end for China, this is the way I see it lately.

lol....zero chance.

China killed their own tech sector with regulations and it seems they continue to do so with influencers.

China are ahead of the game in controlling big tech with regulation. It is actually a very smart long term move and something extreme capitalism in US prevented the US from doing for a long time. But lets see how US anti trust case against Facebook goes.

lol....zero chance.

China are ahead of the game in controlling big tech with regulation. It is actually a very smart long term move and something extreme capitalism in US prevented the US from doing for a long time. But lets see how US anti trust case against Facebook goes.

US literally KILLED the antitrust, creating the worst political/controlling system ever, a mix between extreme plutocracy and oclocracy!

lol....zero chance.

I do hope I'm wrong, I have Chinese stocks. (ex. DOYU -60%)

...Taliban will offer some sort of zero-tax on everything tax residency regime that's crypo friendly, easy banking, easy to form a company, full secrecy, etc. etc....
The former Afghan president Hamid Karzai invested 100M USD of his corruption money into Dubai real estate already a decade ago. He was smart to get out while getting is good.

Given that CIA, European governments and NGOs wasted hundreds of billions in Afghanistan, there must be a dire need for private (sharia compliant) banking and wealth management down there. Most of that money is now in UAE and Qatar, but even crumbs from NGO tables amount to billions.

Waiting for that Digital Mujahideen Nomad Visa...

terrorist meetup
#afghanistan #afghanistanwar
20210901_032654.jpg

Reactions: fatcat1970
I think we should not be so shocked about Taliban making new government in Afghanistan. Why their official army didn’t fight and resist longer? Did you even see how equiped they were the US gave them weapons, helicopters, vehicles, etc. As Biden said if they stayed +20 more years it would not help. Country of 40 million people let 1% of talibans decide their fate. Fully equiped army didn’t fight and resist because (I read somewhere) they didn’t receive a salary for a few months, this is hard to believe. In that case you can only think majority of people wanted this, because if they didn’t they would fight for their country, freedom, families.

Reactions: Martin Everson
Fully equiped army didn’t fight and resist because (I read somewhere) they didn’t receive a salary for a few months, this is hard to believe. In that case you can only think majority of people wanted this, because if they didn’t they would fight for their country, freedom, families.

The fact remains the afghan army and president were simply not willing to defend with their lives the values given to them by the US despite their significant military advantage over the Taliban. The average afghan does not believe in US values despite what they say in front of a CNN camera. Those US values are not native to Afghanistan people and never ever will be. Islam and Sharia Law comes before all else in Afghanistan with the average person. The afghan soldiers were only ever there for the salary not to defend woman's right to an education etc...lol. The soldiers are not willing to die so girls can continue going to school - lets keep it real folks.

It was simply arrogant of the US to think they can come in and impose democracy on a tribal country....utter insanity to attempt this. Then the US gave the Afghan people a US educated puppet of a president whose kids are American citizens and live in million dollar US homes. Then they expect the people of Afghanistan to accept this BS puppet. Then US even turned a blind eye to corruption and embezzled money by officials. Even The Afghan army ran illegal checkpoints taxing ordinary afghans. Everyone was in on the racket. Naturally these soldiers removed their uniforms and ran for their lives as not only were they collaborators with an occupying force they were also corrupt. Even Ashraf Ghani knew he was a puppet in the eyes of his people and fled at the very first opportunity as he knew what was coming and had no legitimacy.

Bottom line is the biggest mistake the US made was not bothering to understand the Afghan society and to think democracy works in America so it should work in Afghanistan. Took them 20 years and trillions of dollars to find it does not work.

Rant Over ns2

I’d highlight also the total failure of the USSA intelligence, they didn’t understand a freakin s**t about Afghan situation.
I'm sure there were smart and capable individuals in the US intelligence who analyzed and produced valid strategies about the Afghan culture and society, I think the issue might have been 1. the arrogance of the US leaders to think they know better, 2. the successful lobbying efforts of the military-industrial complex to go forward with intervention.

I think the issue might have been 1. the arrogance of the US leaders to think they know better, 2. the successful lobbying efforts of the military-industrial complex to go forward with intervention.

The issue is both. America is a backwards country in the sense they create a solution then look for or create a problem to use that solution. So they created and stockpiled tons of military hardware and had to find a way to use it all ns2.

Reactions: troubled soul

Latest Threads