Our valued sponsor

Aged Cyprus Company 1982

Cyprus Company Formation
Pro Member
Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
Right now we have a aged company for sale which was registered in Cyprus in 1982, this is a one time opportunity for someone looking to buy a company of an age of almost 30 years. Why do I need a Ready-Made Cyprus company from 1982 one may ask? An ...

More...

Just wondering if this is still available?

Sorry but this company is not available any longer, but we have other companies als some old ones if needed, please contact us for more information!

Last edited:
As mentioned the company is not available any longer, sorry, however we have others simply send us your enquiry by submitting a ticket.

I checked one of your many blogs (you are very active guys) and saw the fee was in the range of 20.000EUR that's pretty much, would have had my interest if it was still available, anyway I shoot you a ticket.

This could have been a graet option if one is looking for a Ready-Made company in Cyprus, the age of that company would have been perfect for new startup business which would like to "look older" than the competition. If it wasn't that expansive it was a MUST HAVE, it would also knock out the competition in your industry, people are to believe that old companies are the one which have earned most trust and are reliable, often they are just fat bearers sleeping, but who cares customers will trust them.