Our valued sponsor

Airwallex rejection

JohnnyDoe

Schrödinger's guy
Mentor Group Lifetime
Dec 6, 2021
beach
Visit site
Application rejected for my Cyprus company with 10 years audited financial statements. So this is just yet another clown playing in the EMI field.
That’s their email:

Hi there,

We are really sorry to let you know that we aren’t able to support your business at this time.

Our onboarding team has reviewed the information provided in your application and unfortunately your business falls outside of our current scope. Our decision is based on a broad number of factors which you can read more about here.

Please rest assured that we don’t take this decision lightly. As we grow we have every hope and intention to broaden the scope of companies we can onboard and should anything change in the future, we will let you know.

We wish you all the best,

Damn man. You seem to have so many rejections.

Your business is not running American candy shops in London's Oxford Street? smi(&%

Damn man. You seem to have so many rejections.
Amazon FBA, all taxes paid, all the money coming from Amazon - about $600k per month.
Your business is not running American candy shops in London's Oxford Street? smi(&%
That’s a sweet and simple way to launder money! No need to waste time on such things like XMR and other dark crypto rof/%

• Haha
Reactions: Scorpy and sonato
How much a month ????? eek¤%&
Our customers base is 200m+ people around the world ;) And we spend 6 figures monthly on ads

I think that there are far better EMIs for such type of business. Check out 3s Money Club for example.
Yes of course, I just keep trying to open new accounts because you never know

Damn. My thoughts are with you; I do remember your strange Currenxie case.
But with such a turnover, I guess you can go well with a bank like CIM Banque, or some EMI like DynaPay or Bilderlings... (but probably you know it as well by yourself).
BTW, in the Currenxie thread we mentioned Intergiro; now I am not 100% sure whether it fits you ideally but anyway: If you decide to try to go with them, feel free to PM me (if you can) or start a private conversation if you need some hint, I can try to help.
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Sure enough, here is Airwallex reply to my request for clarification:

Thank you for reaching out to Airwallex!

I'm so sorry, but unfortunately I can't disclose any more information around our onboarding decisions. If we’re able to onboard your business changes in future we’ll be sure to reach out.

I completely understand that the lack of clarity is frustrating, but unfortunately it’s company policy that we don’t share the information regarding our onboarding decisions.

Damn. My thoughts are with you; I do remember your strange Currenxie case.

That was related to another company. I used the account for some time before they closed it.

But with such a turnover, I guess you can go well with a bank like CIM Banque,

Already rejected by it smi(&%

or some EMI like DynaPay or Bilderlings... (but probably you know it as well by yourself).
BTW, in the Currenxie thread we mentioned Intergiro; now I am not 100% sure whether it fits you ideally but anyway: If you decide to try to go with them, feel free to PM me (if you can) or start a private conversation if you need some hint, I can try to help.
Thanks for sharing.
I am well covered but I will continue to apply for new accounts. That’s until Amazon decides to pay in crypto ;)
Bilderlings rejected me some time ago for a personal account though.

Btw it might be that banks share some sort of blacklist between them… since I’m currently suing 2 banks and asking quite big money in damages those 2 banks might be retaliating somehow.

Last edited:
Sure enough, here is Airwallex reply to my request for clarification:

Thank you for reaching out to Airwallex!

I'm so sorry, but unfortunately I can't disclose any more information around our onboarding decisions. If we’re able to onboard your business changes in future we’ll be sure to reach out.

I completely understand that the lack of clarity is frustrating, but unfortunately it’s company policy that we don’t share the information regarding our onboarding decisions.
:) :( :)
Really a nice BS, worth of any standard politician ;)

not bad, really not bad. I whish I could take advantage of such stuff like you. But I simply unable to get the brighter picture of such.
Amazon is a search engine… that’s all you need to know, what you sell doesn’t matter. Btw one day I will sell this company because it’s becoming boring. I will ask 3x the annual profits.

• Wow
Reactions: Forester and sonato
I believe that banks do share info when you sue them with other banks. I'm almost certain that's the case in the country I grew up in. Of course they keep it a secret. I'm not sure how it works in your case though because you are applying for banks/emis that are in different countries.

Hummm seems Airwallex has many entities licensed in different jurisdictions. Different airwallex entities accept different countries etc it seems. So a Cyprus company would be opened with Airwallex Netherlands.
Yes, and even their pricing policy is different / varies. (I was checking it as for card payment processing and I was really surprised.)

Also seems they accept of a lot of offshore countries I didn't expect.

Why no Bahamas yet they accept Marshall Islands..lol cry&¤
Yes. And why no Bahamas when Virgin Islands etc.; and the distribution over the locations is also interesting – Canada belongs to HK (not to US as one might expect), UAE and Switzerland to UK...
Well, it is as it is.

Latest Threads