Our valued sponsor

Airwallex rejection

You make $600k/month and mess with EMIs?
Just open accounts in several banks. That should be fairly simple as you have numbers to show...
It’s not at all simpler to open accounts with banks. Btw I already have various accounts with banks and EMIs, I just keep opening new ones to diversify and have backups ready

It’s not at all simpler to open accounts with banks. Btw I already have various accounts with banks and EMIs, I just keep opening new ones to diversify and have backups ready
I know compliance started to take over business in Cyprus banks also, but out of curiosity why are you not using any of them? I am quite sure there is one or two who could be interested...

I know compliance started to take over business in Cyprus banks also, but out of curiosity why are you not using any of them? I am quite sure there is one or two who could be interested...
Could you name? I have some experience with CY banks and – with all due respect – I do not share your opinion... (But maybe your mileage varies...)

Sure enough, here is Airwallex reply to my request for clarification:

Thank you for reaching out to Airwallex!

I'm so sorry, but unfortunately I can't disclose any more information around our onboarding decisions. If we’re able to onboard your business changes in future we’ll be sure to reach out.

I completely understand that the lack of clarity is frustrating, but unfortunately it’s company policy that we don’t share the information regarding our onboarding decisions.

That was related to another company. I used the account for some time before they closed it.

Already rejected by it smi(&%

I am well covered but I will continue to apply for new accounts. That’s until Amazon decides to pay in crypto ;)
Bilderlings rejected me some time ago for a personal account though.

Btw it might be that banks share some sort of blacklist between them… since I’m currently suing 2 banks and asking quite big money in damages those 2 banks might be retaliating somehow.
Yes they are - the compliance departments are shared. These are outsourced and rightfully or wrongly they share this s**t.

Likewise transferwise provides a lot of currency exchange wholesale to emis - and ofcourse same problem applies there.

F*ckers all of them

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
What you mean with BINGO!
"Bingo" in the context of: if I sue 2 banks, the employees of these banks or their attorneys are likely to share my personal info with other banks to "disarm" me. If all my bank accounts are closed, how am I going to fund my lawsuit against those two banks?

PS. I'm sure airwallex is working great for you. What type of business/industry and what is your annual volume?

Application rejected for my Cyprus company with 10 years audited financial statements. So this is just yet another clown playing in the EMI field.
That’s their email:

Hi there,

We are really sorry to let you know that we aren’t able to support your business at this time.

Our onboarding team has reviewed the information provided in your application and unfortunately your business falls outside of our current scope. Our decision is based on a broad number of factors which you can read more about here.

Please rest assured that we don’t take this decision lightly. As we grow we have every hope and intention to broaden the scope of companies we can onboard and should anything change in the future, we will let you know.

We wish you all the best,
Hi JohnyDoe,
I have also been an Amazon FBA seller for 2 years in Europe. Due to some unforeseen circumstances I have ceased my activity in Europe.
I am now in the platform amazon FBA USA with a LLC USA which is already created.
The problem is that Mercury and Airwallex have rejected my applications without giving any reason and I don't know which bank to choose today.
I am a non US resident but I have a strong European passport.

Which bank would you recommend for this business that is Non CRS?

I am now in the platform amazon FBA USA with a LLC USA which is already created.
The problem is that Mercury and Airwallex have rejected my applications without giving any reason and I don't know which bank to choose today.
you need to address the reason for rejection first. Mercury welcomes FBA businesses, so there must be an issue with your LLC or with yourself.

Reactions: jafo and Forester

Latest Threads