Our valued sponsor

Airwallex rejects application

Did anyone have luck with Statrys?
Statrys works; and from what I have heard they work well. Nevertheless, beware that companies registered at other jurisdictions than HK, SG and BVI are onboarded in certain special cases only – check Statrys webpages.
LLC - Wyoming
residence - Malta
For a US LLC (e.g. in Wyoming) you will find various suitable options in discussions here US neo-banks List [For Non-Residents LLCs] and here Mercury, TryNovel, or something else?. Generally, a US LLC is much easier to onboard with an US bank/EMI than offshore.

If it makes you feel any better airwallex rejected my 25 year old active UK limited company in field of web dev and online marketing. UK passport, long biz banking history with major UK banks - with that same #2 generic refusal. This was a couple years ago.

I believe it was because 2 of my listed clients had 'gold' in their business names - can't think of anything else.

• Wow
Reactions: Forester
Does anyone know if it is possible to choose the Airwallex entity which you wish to establish relatioship with orit is assigned based on where the company is from? I mean they have licenses in HK, UK, Canada, Australia. What if a European company wishes to work with Airwallex HK?

Does anyone know if it is possible to choose the Airwallex entity which you wish to establish relatioship with
To the best of my knowledge, no.
or it is assigned based on where the company is from?
Exactly. It is (or at least always was) described in details at their webpages (FAQ, IIRC).
I mean they have licenses in HK, UK, Canada, Australia.
& EU (NL) & USA, IIRC.
What if a European company wishes to work with Airwallex HK?
They will direct them to Airwallex Netherlands.

Reactions: MrGoodman