Our valued sponsor

Alertpay to Paypal ?

No free way.But you can always use a middle man for it for example exchanger.

There is no time limit of using unverified PP account but its always a wise move to verified your PP to received more funds

It isn't allowed by paypal to convert paypal funds to other currencies, many services have been available over the last years, however all have bait the grass because they failed to get the permission from paypal.

To have a unverified Paypal account isn't the best, because of 2 reason, 1st is that other you want to deal with will see that you are not verified which will turn on some flags, 2nd reason is that you will not be able to withdraw all your money in your account at the same time and you can only use a limited amount each day to pay others.

fila1 said:
To have a unverified Paypal account isn't the best, because of 2 reason, 1st is that other you want to deal with will see that you are not verified which will turn on some flags, 2nd reason is that you will not be able to withdraw all your money in your account at the same time and you can only use a limited amount each day to pay others.
Wrong Topic :D

However, you will need someone that can do the exchange, you can ask a friend which have both types of accounts.

There are some exchange options available. But most of them demand a minimum of 100$ for the transaction and the commission may change from 20 to 30%. If you have got low amount, you can always demand a check from Alertpay. I used this option and got my money in one month of time.

You could find someone n forums who are willing to change our Alertpay to PayPal amount but it is very risky because I have heard many are being scam. The money is not transferred to PayPal even if they already did the transfer to the scammer’s AlertPay account.

No you can't do that. My advice is to get the help of a friend to do this. Don't go for companies which do e-currency conversions because most of them are scams. Further if PayPal finds out you are engaging e-currency transfer they would close your account as it is against their TOS.

Latest Threads