Our valued sponsor

Alerts on my profile

Click your username and you see the list below with threads and posts, that's the one you got alerts for.

However, since you don't even care or know where to post such question I think this forum is too advance for you.

Click your username and you see the list below with threads and posts, that's the one you got alerts for.

However, since you don't even care or know where to post such question I think this forum is too advance for you.
I had asked a question regarding a bank in brazil and another user replied that i should check that banks fof performance but i dont remember who replied with this answer?

don't you see the list under your profile name on the upper right corner?
Where it says specifically, what?

I see where it says alerts on my profile but the other alerts have disappeared! I havent deleted anything!

I see where it says alerts on my profile but the other alerts have disappeared! I havent deleted anything!

What happened to the other alerts then if i didnt delete anything?

What happened to the other alerts then if i didnt delete anything?
If youre not gonna help dont reply.

Chances are the posts have been hidden from you and moved to the paywalled section, due to the nature of your questions, in those areas people will discuss the ideas you've put forward and come to a conclusion on whether you are trying to create a entrapment of sorts for the forum.

A lot of the things you've brought up are illegal, and not legal tax structuring.

Chances are the posts have been hidden from you and moved to the paywalled section, due to the nature of your questions, in those areas people will discuss the ideas you've put forward and come to a conclusion on whether you are trying to create a entrapment of sorts for the forum.

A lot of the things you've brought up are illegal, and not legal tax structuring.
Ok thank you.