Our valued sponsor

Alipay and Wechat pay payment processor

montterio

Apr 25, 2020
Visit site
Anyone know any payment processor that accept EU base business owner to have Alipay and wechat , Union Pay etc has payment option

business base in France and nature of business is Cosmetic / import and export

Just looking for good payment processor that payout faster not 7 days stuff .. who can accept business owner in EU to open an acct .. neither any invoice base payment processor is welcome too

I have gone true few thread and i saw some site like pacypay but still looking for more option

Anyone know any payment processor that accept EU base business owner to have Alipay and wechat , Union Pay etc has payment option
You need to incorporate a company in Hong Kong or use services like neat to help you!

business base in France and nature of business is Cosmetic / import and export

Just looking for good payment processor that payout faster not 7 days stuff .. who can accept business owner in EU to open an acct .. neither any invoice base payment processor is welcome too

I have gone true few thread and i saw some site like pacypay but still looking for more option
I can tell you how I do, but in private, if you want.
I can't do it for you or anyone else and I don't sell ANY services AT ALL. I'm just going to share with you how I do it...akin to telling you, hypothetically, how I built a treehouse. You will have to find your OWN tree, your OWN wood, your OWN hammer, your OWN nails, and your OWN paint. I can only share with you my "architectural plan", but as the builder, you can make changes/alterations to it or choose to ignore it. Up to you.

Let me know if you are interested in hearing my solution to a problem similar to yours.

Reactions: bonox
I can tell you how I do, but in private, if you want.
I can't do it for you or anyone else and I don't sell ANY services AT ALL. I'm just going to share with you how I do it...akin to telling you, hypothetically, how I built a treehouse. You will have to find your OWN tree, your OWN wood, your OWN hammer, your OWN nails, and your OWN paint. I can only share with you my "architectural plan", but as the builder, you can make changes/alterations to it or choose to ignore it. Up to you.

Let me know if you are interested in hearing my solution to a problem similar to yours.
Okay open the chat ... my Hammer is well encrypted

Okay open the chat ... my Hammer is well encrypted
let speak .. my tele is my user name

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads