Our valued sponsor

All the answers - right here

Jocus

Feb 3, 2021
Visit site
Hello and thank you for letting me in :)

There's a lot of discussions and threads of all or part of what I'm soon trying to do - so much info, it's like digging into a smorgasbord !

Just need to find heads and tails of all of it...

As a complete newbie, considering opening an offshore and onshore comp with respective bank accounts (old fashion type). Business is ecommerce, selling subscriptions or onetime access to a platform where customers can buy physical products for low prices. Starting in Europe. If you have an idea, maybe you can help, please feel free to connect.

Again, I'm excited to be on board!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay thu&¤#

Reactions: Jocus
My advise is to setup a Dubai Company with E-Commerce license, residence visa and local UAE business bank account. With this setup the bank considers you a local UAE resident and no reporting to your home country will happen. To keep this scheme working you simply need to be every 180 days for 24 hours in the UAE - 2 days per year.

To solve the merchant issue just incorporate an UK LLP that is tax neutral. You simple form the UK LLP with your UAE company as a partner and the other partner is yourself.

My advise is to setup a Dubai Company with E-Commerce license, residence visa and local UAE business bank account. With this setup the bank considers you a local UAE resident and no reporting to your home country will happen. To keep this scheme working you simply need to be every 180 days for 24 hours in the UAE - 2 days per year.

To solve the merchant issue just incorporate an UK LLP that is tax neutral. You simple form the UK LLP with your UAE company as a partner and the other partner is yourself.
Thanks for the input Fred - UK LLP advice duly noted! My concern is 1) I can't open a bankaccount remotely, and 2) with all this COVID, travelling is rather restricted, at least from/to my country.

Thanks for the input Fred - UK LLP advice duly noted! My concern is 1) I can't open a bankaccount remotely, and 2) with all this COVID, travelling is rather restricted, at least from/to my country.
Just mention your country of residence and I can share you the possibilities. If you don't want to share public - send me PM.

The Philippines.
Got it.

A real estate broker we work here in Dubai is from Philippines as well and she is travelling between Dubai and Philippines right now.

I don't see any issues regarding the comp formation or Visa here in UAE as you maybe already know many people from Philippines are living in UAE.

Got it.

A real estate broker we work here in Dubai is from Philippines as well and she is travelling between Dubai and Philippines right now.

I don't see any issues regarding the comp formation or Visa here in UAE as you maybe already know many people from Philippines are living in UAE.
Alright. I'll contact you from your website info. I can't PM here yet.

Reactions: Fred

Latest Threads