Our valued sponsor

Alternatives to wise

I have only the best to say about this service. In several years I have not had any issues with them not a single one.
it's just kinda ironic to the ppl who say Advcash is running by a Russian mafia they are risky..and this and that ..and they go with other strict regulated services out there like, for example, Revolut , Nuri , Wirex ,crypto.com to be safer..and at the end it turned out they are riskier than advcash actually ..they will freeze you in a record time ..
so I would say it's all about the experience, not the marketing and flexing that's what count

it's just kinda ironic to the ppl who say Advcash is running by a Russian mafia they are risky..and this and that ..and they go with other strict regulated services out there like, for example, Revolut , Nuri , Wirex ,crypto.com to be safer..and at the end it turned out they are riskier than advcash actually ..they will freeze you in a record time ..
so I would say it's all about the experience, not the marketing and flexing that's what count
Pretty responsive help desk and excellent and cheap ramp up for some of the best exchanges.
Every bank in the planet is ran by some mafia, so I don’t mind which mafia runs it, my only interest is that it works fine… smi(&%

Reactions: Singa
Is Revolut still considered an EMI or do they have a banking license?
Revolut does have a banking licence (in EU)
@marybis:
But Revolut is known to have the same pitfall as wise: Closing the (especially business) accounts without any warning or notice, without any reasonable explanation and freezing the cash for undefined time (evt. search this forum). AFAIK, nobody lost the money, finally they return it to the owner but even freezing your cash can ruin your business perfectly.
I/we are currently in onboarding process with Finductive – mixed impressions (still not finalised); but I consider it to worth trying.
I also heard some positive news about Paydo (UK based EMI) but no real experience – maybe somebody else knows more?

long time user of advcash, responsive, reliable and they have my trust
Thank you for your review but I think Advcash is not comparable to Wise for that concerns costs.
Advcash take 1 eur for SEPA load and 0,5%+5eur for SEPA outgoing
Wise take 0 eur for SEPA load and 0,28 eur for SEPA outgoing
It's not suitable for a daily corporate use.
IMHO