Our valued sponsor

Amazon account how to get stealth?

cutmetwo

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
Hello Guys,

New to Amazon and selling there I need to find a way to get a amazon account a new one not in my name! How can I get this done?

Does the docs @auric provide can be used for this service? If I get the account verified this way is that called a stealth amazon account or what?

Reactions: maxmoney and negon
Beside the documents which you of course can use for Amazon verification you will need to use a VPS to protect your IP. They trace and record everything and as much they can about you to avoid people open several accounts. So if you already used the IP address for another account it is a MUST to use a VPS or VPN!

Reactions: cutmetwo
You could use https://www.serverhosh.com/ they are very cheap but they are stable. They offer a good support for their customers. From time to time the server can be slow because they allow people to use SEO tools (blackhat tools) so you will need to write their support and ask them to get moved to a different server!

Can you tell me if it works or you don't tried it?

I was able to create one, many say Amazon is more strict compared to eBay & PayPal. Some recommend to get a different router due to Amazon seeing the MAC address. I just use this to spoof it: Technitium MAC Address Changer | A Freeware Utility To Spoof MAC Address Instantly

VCC on the other hand is a different story. I have tried many of them and all of them failed. Even some of the prepaid ones like Vanilla Visa don't work anymore. For that, I have been using this one:
Amazon AVS Virtual Credit Card (VCC)

Latest Threads