Our valued sponsor

American but just want out.

Kermit

Feb 2, 2021
Visit site
Hi all.

American here but no longer feeling American. Or maybe, I just no longer feel America represents me.

I'm trying to figure out my next moves. I just want to start fresh and find some freedom to call my own.

I appreciate the opportunity to be here and participate.

-Kermit

Reactions: RBraun
I felt the same way. I married a Russian woman I met in Moscow about two years ago. Thankfully Russia passed legislation recently so that you can know apply for a passport within a year of getting married to a Russian citizen. Passport in one year? Yes please!

Reactions: Kermit
I felt the same way. I married a Russian woman I met in Moscow about two years ago. Thankfully Russia passed legislation recently so that you can know apply for a passport within a year of getting married to a Russian citizen. Passport in one year? Yes please!
... but aren't you have to give up your first one?

Hi all.

American here but no longer feeling American. Or maybe, I just no longer feel America represents me.

I'm trying to figure out my next moves. I just want to start fresh and find some freedom to call my own.

-Kermit
You will find lots of useful info on Andrew Henderson’s website <<snippet>>. His situation was similar to yours.

As an American, you will be required to take a PCR test before leaving the country and may have to take a PCR test upon arrival in the country you are going to and face quarantine. That's if the country you are going to accepts travelers at all. You should have made your move as soon as you saw this covid s**t starting, now your options are limited without a yacht. Some people are fleeing to Mexico, it's still relatively open there but I'm unsure if you need to supply a PCR test at the border. As to the PCR tests, they are not test, they are used to magnify DNA and with enough magnitude you can find anything in a sample. At 40x 99% of samples are covid positive. The founder of the covid test stated that PCR devices should not be used to test for viruses, he was later killed. I would not take a PCR test regardless, I have seen videos in which the swabs contain strange metalic fibers and I don't want that stuff in my nose or rectum. BTW, why do you think they built the wall anyway? It wasn't to keep people out, it was to keep you in.

Reactions: EuroKiss
Hi all.

-Kermit
Hi,

I've only recently joined, but on the chance that you aren't already aware, there is an excellent free resource on YouTube, it is the channel of Andrew Henderson (mentioned earlier in this thread by Yoyo) which he calls The Nomad Capitalist. If you haven't already seen it, it should give you some inspiration.

-RBraun

Hi,

I've only recently joined, but on the chance that you aren't already aware, there is an excellent free resource on YouTube, it is the channel of Andrew Henderson (mentioned earlier in this thread by Yoyo) which he calls The Nomad Capitalist. If you haven't already seen it, it should give you some inspiration.

-RBraun
He's an expensive marketeer offering zero actionable knowledge unless you pay him big bucks

https://nomad capitalist scam.com/

Latest Threads